Oops ko 1 min of 1st vid..:D(Preview)

Well Guys this is just the preview i know the graphics are horrible, but it will be better in the 1st vid. Btw. I put in a song and i do not know how to cut the music so it will be like 2 mins of extra vid. I only had time for 2 kills (vidded) its on youtube<3 dont worry well, dont go to harsh on me<3

cowboy.jpg

Im not 1 iteming.;p i got a cmb brace on lol

hah, btw drop trader, do you need to open a new post? post in the topic you already got

do u have n e proof hes a dter?

noob -.- nise vid i liek 1 itemers.

kingmerik999.png

Tis the great kingmerik!

Nice Vid Man , Looking forward to watching it :D , Dont listen to the Haters

I dont get why people are posting to say they won't be watching the vid and your a drop trader :s, One has nothing to do with the actual post and the other is pointless, Why post if you have nothing good to say?

DwarfSig1.jpg

Got Xbox Live? Gimme a call - Gamertag = Razoid

Nice preview, And to the people saying hes a one itemer

The wilderness is already ruined, Whats the point in not 1 iteming if your going to get one itemed anyway?

I dont feel like standing at the ditch for 10 minutes to find someone whos not one iteming, I would rather take another one itemer by suprise.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

Nice Vid Man , Looking forward to watching it :D , Dont listen to the Haters

I dont get why people are posting to say they won't be watching the vid and your a drop trader :s, One has nothing to do with the actual post and the other is pointless, Why post if you have nothing good to say?

Why post only good things? He'd get very few comments otherwise. If people didn't point out what was wrong with the video and how he pks, how will he ever improve?

lanthuscg3.png

Hah! THat's funny coming from you muffin, i remember i got a kill one time and of course who pj's? you do of course! you come and spec me i pray from melee auto retaliate on 2 specced! hah! and muffin, if you are willing to 2 item and fight me for once, be my guest

cowboy.jpg