Nice if your a first time pker, and who honestly cares about teles? 8/10.

And nice too see armadillo48 is spending his time posting on threads with "omfg teletab? omfg l0l your a nub". please no one cares what you say....

People would care about your opinion as much as mine. Nice to see that you care enough about my post to name me though, thanks.

lanthuscg3.png

Most of peoples first pk's are 1 itemers , so kudos to you for helping clear out autoers, and ko'ing that person in rune.

As for Xano's post, no reason to be so harsh and use pointless sarcasm. Keep your views on certain aspects (teleports) to yourself.

7/10.

An addy helm and 200k pk? Really worth the posting? Like uga said, not that WOW.

Sorry I forgot this is the Graveyard forum not the Post Kills Only With Whips and Barrows. Not starting a flame, just pointing out that he has a right to post whatever pk's he has to show to us for a rate. All good pkers start somewhere, no reason to degrade their thread just because it was an average kill or one of his first times really pking.

Once again, nice kill and keep it up.

randomkcopyq.png

You didn't really ignore other people their messages, and starting to flame other people and call them names.

So I'm locking this to prevent further bad flaming.

~Kill Life

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]