Where do YOU aim when you pee?

death666bl00ms

I have often wondered, how many people are too scared to aim for the water in public restrooms? I just recently gained the courage to aim for the water. Far too long have I aimed for the little strip of porcelain between top of bowl and water. Far too long have I spilled urine onto the seat, the wall, my shoe, trying to deafen the sound of bodily fluids hitting water. Now I embrace that sound! It is the sound of freedom to me! No longer do I try to suppress it! NO! Now I finally have the courage to flow directly into the water, shattering the silence.

How many of you have thrown off the chains? How many of you have the courage to urinate loud and proud in public restrooms?

Poll Results:

Water: 1

Side of Bowl: 3

At my Mom: 1

Whatever is floating in the bowl at that time: 1

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

why do you even think about what people think when you go to the toilet i really dont think they care, this is a stupid thread

Alas, another one who does not have the courage to aim at the toilet, yet tries to play it off like it means nothing to them. Be strong young one.

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Your breakfast cereal.

Hrm, I think I will count that as "Whatever is floating in the bowl at that time"

-Genghis Khan