Agility Help?

drainege

You'll fail A LOT on ape atoll.

Better do brimhaven (use diary gloves when you cash in the tickets for extra xp) and get like 100-1000 tickets for maximal efficiency.

If you want, you can take some high-alch supplies into the course in case you make it early to the tag-pillar.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

The Agility Pyramid south of Nardah is all right experience as well. I was able to get 3 lvls in about 2 hours. True, it's just walking around in circles, but you don't have the time constraint or stress of "having to make it to the pillar in time" thing.

I myself hate agility with a passion and only will train it if I absolutely have to.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

I tried the pyramid for fun because I had never been there before and at agility level 78 I managed to fall twice ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ then I said to myself that I was not having a good time...then walked and sold my gold trinkets for cash and then ran back to Sophanem.

Ape Atoll is out of the question. You can try if you want to but you will soon be cursing in foreign tongue. Brimhaven will be your best choice until you can use the wilderness course. Have fun, because this can be the highlight of your agility career. Dress to impress, master the layout of the course...anything to keep your mind off of failing an obstacle right as you get to the pillar you need to tag, only to realize once you climb back up that it has changed.

The go run around in circles at the wilderness course until level 70. Not that boring actually. Then you can goto Ape Atoll and instead of cursing from falling all the time, you can curse in an entirely different mannerism out of complete boredom after the novelty of running around as a ninja monkey wears off.

As of now when I start agility training again, I think I'm going to divide my time between Ape Atoll and the Dorgesh course to combat the boredom. Dorgesh is much more engaging and therefore less boring but when you fail an obstacle, you have to start all over again.

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png