Halo 3 Ending Leaked

PumpkinPete112

Wow, great ending. Hope theres another halo game, but I doubt that.

There won't be. Halo 3 is the end of the trilogy.

Im not 100% sure, but i think i heard on G4 that Microsoft approved the making of a Halo 4.

NOTE: I didn't watch the ending, so if it ends in this one dont tell me.

Err....no...Halo 3 is the end of the main storyline, and there'll be no Halo 4.

However, there are actually 2 games rumored to be in development, one Halo Wars and some other Bungie title, quite possible a prequel, or perhaps even yet another trilogy to add to the Halo universe (before the first book). It was called 'forerunner' for a while, but it kinda disappeared from view...And yeah, nothing stopping the creation of more spinoffs.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I know I'll get a lot of colorful responses from this..

That ending was one of those that Bungie probably threw out. Most gaming companies make multiple endings, and throw the duds out. I am fairly sure that that ending was one of those that were abandoned..I doubt it's the real ending.

In coventry, UK, an argos sold the game early by accident, so this is probably from that.. Bungie are already sueing them though heh

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Only Bungie can manage to end a game with a cliffhanger like that. <.<

Also, there's a rumour theres a new series of games called "Beyond Halo" that might be made.

Plus the Halo RTS is still coming up.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

:? Ugh, I've been looking at the trailers for Halo 3 that are on youtube, and made sure I didn't see the leaked ending. But I just realized, the freaking trailers give away the ending of the game. GOOD JOB BUNGIE!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

[hide]

i doubt the big diorama one with chief lookin all dead is the ending haha probably the 1st level

Doubt it. They are in the museum of humanity, and the two old people are talking about "that day" which I would assume to be the ending of the war. [/hide]

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!