Team Fortress Two: pmg and wowzers! =) ~ new clan I/P

runegirlie

Not sure how many of you are familiar with TFC .. Team Fortress Classic was the very first multi-player online game I ever played .. pmg .. loved it, loved it, loved it!!! :P

Anywho .. I am taking a break from HaVok and subsequently one from RS (not quitting and not breaking completely .. just finding other projects to concentrate on) - my new project is setting up a TF2 clan and seeing what I can do in another gaming realm.

If any of you has already purchased The Orange Box for the Beta ... (fomal release is October 10th for the game) ... you are more than welcome to come check us out - we have a community set up on Steam, PandemoniumFate, and a forum pre-staged for us as well:

PandemoniumFate

We also have a community established on Steam, PandemoniumFate.

If you intend to play .. we would love to have you! \' looking for solid, mature gamers :) Feel free to MSN me if you have any questions

Valve: http://www.valvesoftware.com/

Steam: http://www.steampowered.com/v/static_web.php?

The Orange Box: http://www.whatistheorangebox.com/

rganimatedqg5.gif

The beta is working and has been since September 18th. It's really fun!

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Ok, so I got TF2 and so far it's amazing, if you want to give me an invite to PF, my steam id is: Dragoncun . I'm not the best at the game, but hopefully I'll get better, especially if someone can tell me the proper/best way to do stuff. \'

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

I just joined the original Team Fortress..I've had it downloaded through Steam forever, but I never found any servers online. I did today though.

VERY fun game..I can't wait til I get the 360 and live and OB..

Pfft, 360...compy ftw ::'

klaatu-tabs.jpg

it looks dumb..but...idk if my dad will get it i might try it..

but TFC i was top 500 players in the world.

GalaxyKiller 2fort ftw!

(what was that 2fort type map? it was dark out side and it had the little hallway in the middle across the map..and the sewer water at the ends of it. you could swim to the inside of blue or reds base?? and it had the 3 levels inside the base..and one more piece of the map..a ladder in the corner of both bases lead you to the top..on a skinny stretch of platform. any1 knows the name really would help..)

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

GalaxyKiller 2fort ftw!

(what was that 2fort type map? it was dark out side and it had the little hallway in the middle across the map..and the sewer water at the ends of it. you could swim to the inside of blue or reds base?? and it had the 3 levels inside the base..and one more piece of the map..a ladder in the corner of both bases lead you to the top..on a skinny stretch of platform. any1 knows the name really would help..)

The only map that could be is ctf_2fort.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

GalaxyKiller 2fort ftw!

The only map that could be is ctf_2fort.

Yep, 2fort, my favorite map so far <3:

And thanks for adding me! Just pm me on steam anytime you want to get everyone together or somethin. And do we have a server, or is there any server where you want us to come an play?

klaatu-tabs.jpg

Nadril .. we'd love to have you come play with us noobs! ;)

Gordon .. no, we don't have a server - I need to investigate that. We do have forums tho and a Steam community. I haven't had much of a chance to get on, but if you add the other people in the community .. they would love to play with you!

rganimatedqg5.gif

Nadril .. we'd love to have you come play with us noobs! ;)

Gordon .. no, we don't have a server - I need to investigate that. We do have forums tho and a Steam community. I haven't had much of a chance to get on, but if you add the other people in the community .. they would love to play with you!

Ok, cool. :)

About the server, I don't think it's too much of a problem right now, mostly because there aren't any leagues or anything. CAL will probably start a TF2 league in the next couple of seasons, but until then, I'll try and get to know the other guys in the PF community.

Nadril, thanks for adding me. PM me anytime you wanna play.

klaatu-tabs.jpg