First Pixel Sig (WIP) - Updated 9/28/07!

jster4260

Ive been working on this pixel and i need some help on what to do for the background

Here's the main character (whip is supposed to be extended foreward as if it was being used to attack):

rurgsamplechar.jpg

Updated Character: Re-did legs (still not sure about size) and i still need to do arms and head

rurglinecolor2sample.jpg

And here's a background i was working on. I don't know if i should continue with this one or what, that's why i need suggestions on what would look good.

rurgbg1sample.jpg

Hurray! Updated Background! Gave it more Texture and Changed the Color for less Contrast:

rurgbg1sample2.jpg

Give me C/C on the new versions please.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IN GODS NAME DID YOU SAVE IT AS JPEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to start over dude......now it sucks. see all the fuzzy stuff around it? thats bad and wil nearly take forever to fix

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IN GODS NAME DID YOU SAVE IT AS JPEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to start over dude......now it sucks. see all the fuzzy stuff around it? thats bad and wil nearly take forever to fix

Exactly. -.-

Besides that.. The human anatomy is completely off, the torso is to big compared to the rest of his body.. The wep's misshapen.. The left arm's muscles are overdone,, and the heads to small.. The legs are a bit toothpivky, you need to flesh them out..

Overall, I'd say this was only TWO microsoft points out of FIVE..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Click on it.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

No need to get so crazy, I'm sure he has it saved somewhere else as better quality (note the big SAMPLE written across the image.)

I like the two of your works. Maybe just work on the legs a little bit on the guy but it's a great effort for your first pixel.

The background is also nice as well. You've done a great job on the grass but maybe just work on the texturing of the hills a little more since they're in great contrast from the foreground at the moment.

Nice work so far hope we can see a finished product soon :)

1.gif

1.png

Shield is too small and a bit on wrong perspective, legs are too short and thin, feets are too "fat", torso is too big and arms are a bit oversized. Yes, it is still a WIP, but needs some fixing on those parts.

Shading is ok, and the background looks quite good actually. Just need to add few more colors between the darkest and brightest part there.

It's coming out nicely for the first one, don't do the mistake that most people do, and try to rush it ready. Instead of getting it done fast, don't finish it until you're satisfied it yourself. Hope I helped even a bit. ;)

Good luck, and as I said keep going and I'm looking forward to see more updates. =D>

Rating comes when it's finished.

u5zhkTY.gif

these tips are really help full. ty again. ill try and work on the things you guys stated either tonight or tomorrow (My Birthday!! :thumbsup: )

Congratsulations! ;)

I can try to make you a edit what I mean with the anatomy errors and such, tomorow if I have time.

u5zhkTY.gif

these tips are really help full. ty again. ill try and work on the things you guys stated either tonight or tomorrow (My Birthday!! :thumbsup: )

Congratsulations! ;)

I can try to make you a edit what I mean with the anatomy errors and such, tomorow if I have time.

Wow! That'd be great! Thanks!

Ok, I made you a fast edit on how things should be. This might not be 100% correct cause I made it quite fast. ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôBut anyway, hope you get what I mean.

Btw, your shading is pretty good.

Unluckily imageshack is not letting me to upload it so I'll have to wait a while. #-o

Ok here it is, fast edit. ;)

kuva.png

u5zhkTY.gif