What skill?

Sir_Squal0

Yes sorry for this everyone but i really am a rubbish player.

I am trying to decide whether to continue with my 61 range, get 70 and get black d hide, and from there do all the necessary quests for a crystal bow.

OR

Should i simply keep returning to Pest Control and level my attack and strength, aiming to get a drag 2h when atk 60, and then a whip at atk 70.

I will have the cash available to buy all of these items, but i am simply wondering if anyone knows the estimated time for either?

i simply just want to be good.

p.s. can no one please flame me and call me a noob.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

If I were you I would get range up to 70 to wear black d hide, although getting a crystal bow isn't really necessary. Also do not get a Dragon 2 Hander, get a dragon long instead, and then work up to a dragon scimmy, then a whip. As pest control has been nerfed big time, I would suggest training combat another way, good monsters include experiments, lesser demons, moss giants, yaks and training combat with slayer. Good luck!

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone else has any advice?

And if anyone could work out exactly how long each would take? and if possible where to train, and how, for both range and melee.

Thanks for all replies.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

Well i suggest going for 70 range and maybe if you like quests going on to get a crystal bow. I would train on experiments or slayer as a means of combat training after. Dont use pest control and go for a dragon scimmy. Good luck with your goals

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Use Iron Darts at the Fire Giants under Baxtorian Falls. This requires that you do the Waterfall Quest, but that shouldn't be a problem. These beasts drop many rune items, not to mention the HUGE quantity of Fire runes they also drop. Good luck getting to 70, I'm making darts at the moment and will be training there soon.

When you do get your Crystal Bow, use it at the Blue Dragons until the repair cost is at its lowest, at which point you can do anything with it and pwn!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kingtut3.png