Skill guide: Smithing

• 1 year later...

The other picture (posted above) seems to be lacking the new crossbow componets. So here's a new one. Sorry, it doesn't have the bullseye lantern.

newsimthpage.png

[Albosky 2/23/2007: Picture has been updated using Runite.]

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

• 5 months later...

Neitiznot Members only. Must complete Fremennik Trials quest to use. One-click bank just next door, but currently no multi-bar smithing menu - it's the old way, one at a time.

Inccorrect information on this furnace location. The multi-bar smithing menu is now available, so I believe this would be the best furnace in the game with port phasmatys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All ores except iron, silver, gold, and blurite must be smelted with a secondary ore to produce a metal bar. Tin and copper are used together to make bronze. The making of steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and elemental bars requires the addition of coal.

Just gotta add blurite above :D

[Albosky 2/23/2007: Both Fixed, thanks.]

Quit RuneScape :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys have a furnace locations table, but no anvil locations. Describing where anvils are would be helpful, because I have random urges to smelt and smith and I'm not always familiar with the area. Thanks!!!

runemfmcape,vastolive93.gif

logosaraji1.png

Miniclip is now the number one cause of death.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the more popular anvils and locations, since you aslo have a furnice part:

Anvil Locations: popular ones

F2P:

- Varrock

Best place to smit for Free Players. Closest anvil is next to the west bank.

- Doric's Anvil

Under Goblin Village. Must have completed Doric's quest to use it. Closest bank is Falador.

- Wilderniss

Located at the Ruins in Wilderniss west of the Bandit Camp. Handy when mining, smelting and smitting in Wilderniss.

- Dwarven Mine

Usefull when mining in the Dwarven Mine and using Superheat Item (level 43 Magic) to smelt it.

P2P:

- Yanille

One of the closest anvils next to the bank.

- Void Knights' Outpost

An anvil fairly close to the bank.

- Port Khazard

Popular when using Superheat Item since there is a mine close to it and a Bank Deposit Box.

- Jatizso

Anvil fairly close to the bank.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

• 2 months later...

Note to self: adding Smithing and Smelting Tutors (Varrock and Lumby) as well as Skill Cape.

EDIT 25 July: all above included in draft.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.