Mini Games: Pet Care

Post any corrections and additions for the Pet Care guide here. Don't forget to include the subheading the correction is under/where the addition would go.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Getting a Kitten

You cannot choose your kitten's color,

colour

with a ring of charos (u/a) you can. Anyway, about pet fish...i have an addition not a correction. If u use it with your cat, i'm fairly certain your cat will eat it..or die. maybe they fixed that though

I haven't finished Garden Of Tranquillity, but I've started it, and I have ring of charos(a)

You need to finish Creature Of Frankenstein, the guide says you have to complete Garden Of Tranquillity, but you just have to start it, take the list and talk to the wise old man. In the begging of the quest.

Just wanted to point that out.

• 3 months later...

Pet Fish

1. Fishbowl must be filled with water and in inventory before Harry will speak to you about pet fish.

2. He will then tell you to add seaweed to the bowl before he will sell the tiny net (10 gp), but he will give you the fish food box for free at this point.

3. You can't choose the color of the fish. If you want a different color, you will need a new fishbowl with water and seaweed.

I spent a few minutes trying to figure out why he wouldn't sell me the net before it occurred to me to put water in the darn bowl. :wall:

pokemama edit 21 feb 2007: an Elder spent some very vexing time in game with the same problem (couldn't buy the fish) ... our guide needs to be updated.

Sir__Robert.png

• 3 months later...