Buccaniers pixel finshed player

gorufriders

started a football sig for no reason rate/hate/cc i gues :roll:

7676lx8.png

[hide]7676os2.png[/hide]

[hide]I jsut started drawign again one day because i was bored, and i was thinkign of ideas when i rember one time of when i was playing rs of me always pking till i died and lsot a lot of good stuff and being to lazy to recover my stuff i just gave up pking in all.

[hide]77778ea6.png[/hide]

update:

77778999fb7.png

the right side where the tree is, is goign to be a forest on the other side of wildy ditch is gonna besome pkers and lurers deeper in the hills some dragons and more pkers. Tell me what you think and how i can improve please.[/hide]

I was gettign tired of that sig ^^^ so i decided to take a lil brake and work on something else:

[hide]59865872yi7.png[/hide]

still have to shade them, i seroiusly have no idea really how to do it cause im never shaded anything that isn't really fanticy but ill experiment. :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Decided just to shade the red and i like it how it turned out.

75334951ej1.png

oh here is some of my old pieces im missing a few but oh well lots of these go bakc atleast 2 years.

last piece before i gave up on pixaling for almost a year

68323126kx3.png

made for some guy never finished you see that ALOT with my pieces lol

88445680pz6.png

[developmentally delayed] little egg thing

78728669qf1.png

another little avator

48566988kr9.png

a 10min little job just working on anatomy witch ended up sucking on this 1

92035675yx7.png

i like the hellhound but everything else is out of proportion

79646693xs9.png

anatomy work

81338123kk0.png

and some more

64760553or8.png

some linework

13314996lj7.png

and some more

66213682xh3.png

some dumb idea i had

untitle12ld3.png

for soem guy i think i actually finish it but he left and i never saved finshed copy

96879380kx7.png

there's more just can't find them.

sig and avy by born2die

I jsut started drawign again one day because i was bored, and i was thinkign of ideas when i rember one time of when i was playing rs of me always pking till i died and lsot a lot of good stuff one day and being to lazy to recover my stuff i just gave up pking in all.

77778ea6.png

the right side where the tree is, is goign to be a forest on the other side of wildy ditch is gonna besome pkers and lurers deeper in the hills some dragons and more pkers. Tell me what you think and how i can improve please.

Huh? I have no idea what you were trying to say, but..

Hmm.. The [bleep]es on his shoulders are too small, and you need to change both the value AND the tint when shading. Your brights aren't saturated enough.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I jsut started drawign again one day because i was bored, and i was thinkign of ideas when i rember one time of when i was playing rs of me always pking till i died and lsot a lot of good stuff one day and being to lazy to recover my stuff i just gave up pking in all.

77778ea6.png

the right side where the tree is, is goign to be a forest on the other side of wildy ditch is gonna besome pkers and lurers deeper in the hills some dragons and more pkers. Tell me what you think and how i can improve please.

Huh? I have no idea what you were trying to say, but..

Hmm.. The [bleep]es on his shoulders are too small, and you need to change both the value AND the tint when shading. Your brights aren't saturated enough.

uh it suppose to karils top the [bleep]es are that size i think :-k um what u meen about value and tint?lol?

sig and avy by born2die

59865872yi7.png

new sig im working on plz gimme some cc on it and soem advice on shading it would be real help!

Okay.. about shading..

Value is how light or dark a color is

Tint describes the color itself. For example, if a color looked more yellowish, we'd say that it had a yellow tint.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Hmm.. so you've turned this into a gallery?

I like your shoe.. simple, yet very good.

Your anatomy defiantly needs some work..

Hands are 1/2 the length of the radius

Head length=length of torso, head width=1/2 length of torso.

The humorous and the radius are the same length.

A person's muscles aren't that defined, unless they are on steroids.. :shock:

The castle pictures line work is really good, you could probably turn that one into a real picture using simplistic shading.. add some 'Gameboy' people(2d sprites), color it, and it would look very nice. ::'

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

there ok but but there a pit pixlated but yet again i cant do them so nice :D :) :) :)

Thank you, Captain Obvious. -.-

Captain Obvious with a ripped signature... :evil: -.-

On-Topic:

Wildy sig is nice, looking forward to seeing the finished version. I also like the castle linework and the shoe. :)

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

ye thanks guy, alot of that anatomy is about a year old when i first tried a style like that i gave up on it but i think it help me a little in the long run but ill try some more with it to get better. The castle lineworks has a few minor flaws but i could fix it up and make it look ok but unno im kidna tryign on making my characters (main usally) bigger like more in the sig other then just littles guys in the background almost all my old sigs are just little guys and i have fun making them but when it coems to the background its some much i jsut get tired and bored of it and move onto another sig/pic

sig and avy by born2die

there ok but but there a pit pixlated but yet again i cant do them so nice :D :) :) :)

Thank you, Captain Obvious. -.-

Captain Obvious with a ripped signature... :evil: -.-

On-Topic:

Wildy sig is nice, looking forward to seeing the finished version. I also like the castle linework and the shoe. :)

He didn't even rip it right.. the little animation is visible in the sig, not just a link to a larger picture...

on topic-

You shouldn't give up so easily -.- . If you don't like making the background, then just make characters..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Nice linework and colour schemes. Shading is very flat, though. Don't be afraid to go wild with harsher contrasts.

ye since i was tryign 2 make it look more realistic i didn't want 2 explode it with colours but i might play around thanks.

sig and avy by born2die