Cjmftw HAS 98 FM BANKED!!! JUST 6k MAWR WILLOWS TO COLLECT!!

I'm stingy aight :P

I'm actually combat'ing at the moment...trying to get to 70. Then Im going to get back to steel bar making and use the profits to buy up willows >_>

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Good luck finding a world without macros. That comes before the good luck for 99 fm :twisted:!!! *cough* world 128 *cough* Canadian worlds ftw!!! Then i can keep you company as well :D . Anyways, ttyl, man from the future!!!

Hahahaha xian <333

I'm just about to hit 50 smithing...smelting steelies is my cash source...60K + ores for my 500 bars = win/

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Thanks for letting my smelt some of your steel bars for you!

And the 10k was a little unnecessary, but hey, it's the thought that counts. <3:

Anyway, thanks loads for your helping me to get 40 smithing!

Getting back on right now, so talk to you in-game!

Bai <3:

~Bows

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

99 Pants > Yhoo.

Thanks for your help man, it's awesome and halves the time it takes to get it done >_<

Well i will hopefully be on tomorrow to talk to you. Or it might be today for you, or maybe 2 days ahead...... :-k I'm confused...AGAIN!!!! :wall: Have fun smelting bars and then burning things, i could donate some money for your cause probably O:) . Btw, you spelt my name wrong in the first post :boohoo: , oh well, people get my name wrong in real life all the time anyways, i'm used to it. Have fun.

Dawn broke over the lush, green trees beside the river Lum. The light slowly crept up over a snoring figure in between the branches of a particularly large willow. As the light hit his eyes, Aticus stirred, blinked twice and sat up. He regretted that last action almost immediately as he cracked his head on a low branch and fell back down again. WhereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s my helmet when I need it? He though to himself as he crawled out of the way and stood up. As his eyes readjusted themselves to the light he took in the gently smouldering remains of last nights fire, the bones of the unfortunate chicken that had become his dinner last night and the fresh, clean water of the Lum bubbling past. He pushed his way out of the shelter offered by the drooping tree and knelt down at the edge of the river. After splashing cold water on himself to make sure he was awake, Aticus knelt there for a while longer to the sounds of the birds and calm flowing of the river as it passed his camp.

::'

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg

not sure if i should bump this

but thanks for mentioning me (was searching for a post that had my name in it and found this lol)

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...