Devil May Cry 4 New Protagonist?

Stone69_Eyes

dmc4.jpg

Dante will not be playing the main role in Devil May Cry 4. Instead, a new character named Nero, voiced and motion captured by Johnny Yong Bosch, will take the lead role.

Nero resembles both Dante and his twin brother, Vergil, and is part of the Order of the Sword, a group of warriors who worship Sparda.

I have beaten & own every Devil May Cry game made, it is my favourite series of game ever. I don't know how i'll feel about the new main protagonist "Nero" instead. I really enjoy playing as Dante as he is the character that I've gone through every game with, I've grown quite attached <3:

I had the same feeling with Devil May Cry 2 when i had to play Lucia instead of Dante. <.< However, i have high hopes that the new Devil May Cry game will be awesome ::'

Discuss what you think the game will be like.

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^

The game will be Devil May Cry 3 with better graphics and slightly better gameplay, probably not as great a story. But, I don't really see why you have such a problem with Nero....he looks like Dante, and probably will play like him. Not much to miss...

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Well, it does give another perspective on the storyline. Apparently Dante is presented to Nero as a villain, and the obvious duels should occur. Very much like the special edition that let you play Vergil. At least I think so, and Nero does seem to have some insane powers that Dante didn't, so I don't see anything wrong...

And I'm glad it's releasing on the 360, I might just get it.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Did you seriously JUST find out about DMC4? There have been previews and such since a few months after DMC3 was released. (I found the official capcom site for it a few weeks ago, I'll post it if I can find it)

Edit: here it is Devil May Cry 4

Edit2: The storyline goes like this:

DMC3

DMC1(or 2)

DMC2(or 1)

DMC4

Really mixed up

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"