New Shops Smash Seller's Market

Killy_the_Kid

I think the update is a stroke of brilliance on JagexÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s behalf. They instantly wiped out billions of gp from the game (good for slowing down inflation), gave us all certainty of price for everyday items, and set proper benchmarks for shop prices. Costs for arrows, runes, vials etc will not swing from now on (unless Jagex change prices) ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ and pesky auto buyers are out of business.

Now for the flax pickers, yew choppers, nat runners, coal miners, lobby/shark catchers, dragon fighting bots. Surely they canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be too hard to catch :P

I agree. Very much.

Ever heard of what happened during Hyperinflation in Germany during the Weimer govt's reign? People literally used banknotes to fuel the fire in their fireplaces, yes, the value of a bucket of banknotes is less than a gram of charcoal...

Therefore, i conclude that JaGeX has finally regained their cleverness.

There has never been hyperinflation or anything near hyperinflation in runescape. Stop making that ridiculous comparison.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

The only thing left for merchanters is logs and fish, because you can't buy them noted. But yes, the street market has died.

R.I.P

*points out the nat rune market*

the price has actualy risen (well that was the blowback from ZMI alter as well but meh)

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg