Dying after evil bob

Sir_Squal0

i really dont care what you think, this is a forum for ranting so that is what im doing.

Quit being argumentative, and try not to sneer at me, so what if im a lousy player, thats no reason to judge me, just goes to show what your like as a person.

+999999999.

I do believe that is worth a siggy.

[English translation needed]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but how can i possibly do that? i had sold everything i had to get the cash, and ranger boots, now i literally have nothing, nothing!!!!!!

This game really gets to you....

p.s. - why is every single playing i meet ingame, always so selfish, and willing to screw anyone over just so they can gain? i have actually met no one who is cool, except for a few people i have bought from / sold to.

Well, I suppose you could start killing hobgoblins for limps, then start building up money on that base. Or you could kill a monster that drops a valuable often rather often. I killed Hill Giants when I got hacked, with a black longsword. I've been laughed at a lot, but now I'm back with even more money.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!