Dying after evil bob

Sir_Squal0

@Warrager - can i just say thanks, im glad to see i have at least one person being nice to me

@everyone else, i know i was stupid, iv admitted that, i am a fool, but if possible i would appreciate it if you would stop putting me down.

I made this topic to rant, not beg, i do not want anything from anyone.

@romu000 - unfortunately i actually have no friends on runescape, my rl friend like never plays as he loves a game called supreme commander, most of my other rl friends just cba with it. And i have honestly met no one in game who actually wants to have a friend like me.

So yeah, i have my problems, but stop to think that i am not just a beggar who is trying to make his living off other people. When i login i get no, and i repeat no messages from anyone, that can be rather lonely so i was somehow looking for some support on tip.it forums, rather than people simply cursing my name.

Well thanks alot everyone.

Ill add you tommorow, my names matt.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't make the mistake becoming a beggar.

It doesn't seems i think you are one !

You can look for jobs that only need to run for some first gps (i have).

That should have been clear : i may help you ingame.

Oh baby light the dark side...

I am an idiot, a complete and utter idiot.

Couldn't have said it better myself, mate.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Sorry man, i feel its wrong to accept any cash or items for a mistake that i made. But if possible you could advise me by helping me learn to merchant. I have read guides, but i can never understand them properly. Im currently hunting Ankous from a safespot using really cheap bone bolts :) Going to build up some cash from bloods and deaths and then merchant. I got a clue this morning, took me 4 hours to finish it. And i only got a rune long, 2 rune daggers and a magic shortbow :(

Thanks anyway

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

Sorry man, i feel its wrong to accept any cash or items for a mistake that i made. But if possible you could advise me by helping me learn to merchant. I have read guides, but i can never understand them properly. Im currently hunting Ankous from a safespot using really cheap bone bolts :) Going to build up some cash from bloods and deaths and then merchant. I got a clue this morning, took me 4 hours to finish it. And i only got a rune long, 2 rune daggers and a magic shortbow :(

Thanks anyway

In essence, all you do to Merchant is buy low and sell high. Considering you're members you can merch barrows armor, weps(whips, etc), ores, bars, TTs, etc. Just reread the guides on the forums, and you can get the hang of it.

How much money do you have now?

I feel for you that you died, as the same thing happened to me, at least once, althought I didn't drop nearly as much stuff.

But honestly I wouldn't give back such a big drop to someone I didn't know. If it's someone from a forum or that I knew in game yea I'd give back, but not to just someone I saw die in game.

Actually there was a guy that died at fire giants once, right after I tellyed. I was looking at another site so didn't see him die and he pms me first asking nicely for his items and after I said I didn't have them, he starts calling me a noob.

Well right now iv got 213k from selling deaths and have invested in a new set of red d hide. Been at ankous for a while now, i have nearly 600 bloods.

Yes but this guy had the items etc, he actually traded me just so i could see he had them all.

p.s. how much do bloods sell for?

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

bloods are 500-600 eac

and bty i could turn that junk yu got into lots of cash

(my best time of mechanting was when i turned 15 diamonds in 80k in 5min)

But im a real good merchant

Add Starmanrpg ingame i usually git on around on saturday so look out for me around 12:00pm-3:00pm eaST time for me to log on.

I show yu how to be a good merxchant

p.s. im making a money making guide :D :D :D

88_349d34.png

Starman - good job offering to help the guy get back on track, that's really nice of you.

Sir-squal - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Take a break if you feel like you need to, but just remember that with some effort you can recover completely. Just be sure to learn from your mistake and be glad that the mistake you made was only in a video game and not in real life.

Threads like this are the precise reason why I will never own and use a ranger set. For such a small range bonus, I just can't justify going into combat with that much money on my head and feet. Assuming you have the defense, snakeskin boots and an archer helm are just fine.

viral_wulf.png

• 3 weeks later...

Viral_wolf, thanks for your kind words :D

Sir Squall, i have a 5 day weekend next week in my high school so i will most likely get on one of those days :)

Then i will probaly tell you how to merchant real good \:D/

Also add King Go Geta he is my pure skiller account.

Btw i am not a member :(

88_349d34.png

God why did that guy do that?Personally, I wouldn't have.I don't need no giant dam cannon!I save peoples items sometimes when they die(when it's obvious they know how to get back there).I hate it when people do that to -.-

For all of those saying teleport at 50% health, why? They barely hit. 17 should have been plenty.

As for bringing all of your stuff with you, yes it was dumb. But, I have done the same thing in the past.

Should you quit? No. Quitting is never the answer to a situation such as this. In these situations, it is better to make an axe or buy a pickaxe and work on getting that money back.

Why not teleport at 50% hp? I don't think staying the extra couple minutes is worth any potential risk you bring upon yourself.

And you should of just waited to regain your HP. I know that from personal experience and losing my Purple Party Hat a couple years ago from not waiting to regain my HP.

icecube7.jpeg

Buy some bone bolts then train on iron dragons and get a visage drop ftw.

Btw same thing happened to me a while ago; I was a lvl 50 iron pure maging on ankous (this was before the time when the staff held its magic spell even after logging out). I had about 10k chaos runes, a few k deaths, and some money on me (not counting the drops I had gotten from the ankous). I logged on and attacked an ankou, I ran up to it attacking with staff, then my computer died. Logged in again and was in lumby with nothing but an ammy, firestaff and wizard robes.

I liquidated my assets and began merchanting. Now I'm p2p with 50M+ in assets, and quickly rising.

The best thing you can do now is just to get things back online. Find a source of money, and plug at it until you recover, good luck.

RSN: Manaleak

Come now, it's not that hard to make back your cash. I know you've lost a lot, but there's nothing there you can't replace with a little hard work.

And next time, don't carry everything you got :XD:

Well we cant help you now (actually we can) but you get the idea, theres not much left for you to do, so like the post earlier, i suggest you go hunting. I feel sorry for you but i doubt anyone would return such a great drop, erm you can get your cannon back. I wonder why you bring 1.5mil to a place like that though

"Are you READY?!"

"For the thousands in tip.it..."

"For the millions playing in Runescape"

"ooooooooOOOO..Lets get ready to work hard!!!!!"

"And if you're not down with that, we've got 2 words for ya.."

"GOOD LUCK"

~Sounds familiar... :-s

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

For all of those saying teleport at 50% health, why? They barely hit. 17 should have been plenty.

As for bringing all of your stuff with you, yes it was dumb. But, I have done the same thing in the past.

Should you quit? No. Quitting is never the answer to a situation such as this. In these situations, it is better to make an axe or buy a pickaxe and work on getting that money back.

Why not teleport at 50% hp? I don't think staying the extra couple minutes is worth any potential risk you bring upon yourself.

The extra 'couple of minutes' could get you a good deal more experience, and thus save you time and food. Their max hit is pretty low, so chances are they would not kill you. If you aren't lagging, staying longer is no problem.