Dying after evil bob

Sir_Squal0

Well i was hunting ankous, just skilling, i ran out of food so i decided to tele.

Evil bob appears, makes me do that collecting fishes thingy.

I teleport back to ankous, and die.....

And i know im an idiot, because i was carrying all and i repeat ALL, of my stuff.

Lost 1.5 mil cash, 500 bloods, 1.3k mith bolts, ranger boots, glory ammy, ring of wealth and a piece of my cannon, and 1.2k cannon balls.

I decided to message the only other guy there, and asked him very politely if he could be a really good guy a return it.

The answer i got was no!, and he would only return my items for 4 mil cash, and thats not including the cash i dropped.

Im now seriously considering quitting runescape, i mean i know it was my fault and all, but i have nothing! left, why couldnt that guy have been nice? or have a heart.

Anyway i just needed to rant, because this makes me sooo sad since i worked so hard for my things. :(

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why you would take all your stuff there. I always tele at 50% of my hp without food. Not at 5 hp. Stupid to take your stuff and I hope you learned something from it.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

but how can i possibly do that? i had sold everything i had to get the cash, and ranger boots, now i literally have nothing, nothing!!!!!!

This game really gets to you....

p.s. - why is every single playing i meet ingame, always so selfish, and willing to screw anyone over just so they can gain? i have actually met no one who is cool, except for a few people i have bought from / sold to.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

I don't know what to tell you... don't beg... start skilling. Get the best armor you can smith by mining the ores, smelting and smithing them, or just mine iron and sell @ 100 each for the time being.

You should be able to do that, unless you were not only stupid (sorry, but I believe you were seeing you went in there with everything), but as well a shameless merchanter. So first skill, then merchant. :-s :-s :-s

12m1

98% of rs players have attempted a scam. If you're one of the 2% who haven't, copy this into your signature...

30% of those who copied it are lying. If you are one of the latter copy and paste this one TOO into your signature =o =o =o

i really dont care what you think, this is a forum for ranting so that is what im doing.

Quit being argumentative, and try not to sneer at me, so what if im a lousy player, thats no reason to judge me, just goes to show what your like as a person.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

Ok and back on topic..

I'd recommend Hunter for starting cash, as its a quick skill and a good money maker for the time/money ratio.

(Btw this is from 63 Hunter, but it takes most people 2 days max to get 70)

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

i really dont care what you think, this is a forum for ranting so that is what im doing.

Quit being argumentative, and try not to sneer at me, so what if im a lousy player, thats no reason to judge me, just goes to show what your like as a person.

I'm not the ignorant fool, flaming someone else for posting their opinion. Yes my comment is rather mean, but it is your fault, I'm entilited to my opinion.

I was just trying to say, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE, before bringing in vaulables to a dangerous area. And I'm not being argumentive, I'm merely posting my postion on the incident, and you posted your's.

Ok OK.

I am an idiot, a complete and utter idiot.

I took all my valuable with me thinking i wouldnt die.

I am an idiot, who never thinks, and is simply stupid!

It wasnt that i made a naive mistake, it was simply because i am a complete idiot.

Hope that settles your problem.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

Ok OK.

I am an idiot, a complete and utter idiot.

I took all my valuable with me thinking i wouldnt die.

I am an idiot, who never thinks, and is simply stupid!

It wasnt that i made a naive mistake, it was simply because i am a complete idiot.

Hope that settles your problem.

Alright, I'm sorry I seemed so harsh and critical(last time I did this, I got flamed in the clan I was in, and left). Hopefuly this taught you a lesson at least.

Also, are you going to stay in Runescape?

You should have teled at 50+ HP.

I'd have to say that it was your fault for trying to tele at such low HP.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

18 hp is 3 hits from an ankou, and teleport is instantanious, why tp at half health? you guys should all pull your heads out of your [wagon].

If he hadnt got the random he wouldnt have died, imo linking randoms to teleportation was a STUPId thing for jagex to do, teleport is an emergency skill more then anything else, and its not that great when you get some stupid random every time you click it.

Here's what I do when I'm in a situation like this: I use common sense. I wait in the random till I've got a decent amount of hp, put on the appropriate prayer, and finish the random.(unless it's a non-teleporting random, in which case you're sc---ed) You're being a lil' melodramatic... If I lost all my stuff, chances are I'd quit RS, or just start over. Yeah, the guy was a jerk, but you DID knowingly take all of your best stuff into a dangerous area, and you waited till 17 hp to tele... I learned a long time ago in a similar(Ankou, McAfee Auto-scan, but I didn't lose my stuff)situation not to do that.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

For all of those saying teleport at 50% health, why? They barely hit. 17 should have been plenty.

As for bringing all of your stuff with you, yes it was dumb. But, I have done the same thing in the past.

Should you quit? No. Quitting is never the answer to a situation such as this. In these situations, it is better to make an axe or buy a pickaxe and work on getting that money back.

Mistakes get made. Once I accidentally tried killing an aberant spectre without my noseplug. I was wearing Robin and ranger boots. I was hitting nothing and I was takin glike 20's in damage. I couldn;t figure out why.....then I ran away JUST out of their reach. I had no food left and 8 hp. I swear, EVERYONE at bloodvelds ran after me licking their chops hoping that I would die. Most people will give like full rune back, but a massive find like the one you dropped..it's too tough to say. I've never had anything close to that big. As a general rule, I give stuff back if the person's been nice and talkign and all that. AS for the 4 mil thing, yeah it sucks, but eventually it wont seem like that much at all.

Dear Sir_Squal0,

After some work and an errors you are back to zero.

Now there are 2 ways for you :

- You are dumb and quit. But you will do it again and quit again, even IRL.

Or, you are getting a mature boy who learn assume.

Instead of loosing energy in rant, go read guides and start making the money back. Don't make the mistake becoming a beggar. Start the strong working time and focus on it. Keep in mind you have to pay for the errors you made (not tele in time, all your valuable on you...) so be humble and work.

You can look for jobs that only need to run for some first gps (i have).

Then you will pay yourself the material to extract items (pikaxe, axe).

Selling row/mid/transformed materials will give you more money.

Having friends that trust you is of course helpfull, if they need you to work for them.

Then you will be back : stronger, avised and proud of what you have done.

ps : leave the combat things until you can afford it and never put all your eggs in same basket again.

Oh baby light the dark side...

I'm sure theres aload of things you can do to get double what you lost :wink:

just don't give up, learn from your screw-ups and try again.

i lost a lvl 77 acc and made a new one thats lvl 97 and is waay better then my last one ::' just don't give up, learn from your mistakes and try to avoid problems like that in the future ::'

Zaroterasu.png

@Warrager - can i just say thanks, im glad to see i have at least one person being nice to me

@everyone else, i know i was stupid, iv admitted that, i am a fool, but if possible i would appreciate it if you would stop putting me down.

I made this topic to rant, not beg, i do not want anything from anyone.

@romu000 - unfortunately i actually have no friends on runescape, my rl friend like never plays as he loves a game called supreme commander, most of my other rl friends just cba with it. And i have honestly met no one in game who actually wants to have a friend like me.

So yeah, i have my problems, but stop to think that i am not just a beggar who is trying to make his living off other people. When i login i get no, and i repeat no messages from anyone, that can be rather lonely so i was somehow looking for some support on tip.it forums, rather than people simply cursing my name.

Well thanks alot everyone.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]