Gielinor Tribune: 10th Edition (Oct. 13th) - NEWEST -

unorclan

Jeez, give it up already. It doesn't matter. Anyway, who's saying that having an edition done makes it the 1st anyway? Too many variables...makes my head hurt :XD:

Anyway, I didn't like how you kinda demonized us in your paper, ok, portal.

Anyway, we have made 10 whopping editions! :D Let's give ourselves a pat on the back \:D/

er...nvm lol

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Jeez, give it up already. It doesn't matter. Anyway, who's saying that having an edition done makes it the 1st anyway? Too many variables...makes my head hurt :XD:

Anyway, I didn't like how you kinda demonized us in your paper, ok, portal.

Anyway, we have made 10 whopping editions! :D Let's give ourselves a pat on the back \:D/

and who the heck is this.... :-s

Edit: I said nothing

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Ok I was the second in command at the paper during the early days in close ties with Junka. Allow me to clear up some things.

First of all we already agreed early on as our first editions were posted that no one copied anyone. Our editions came out the same weekend, and we had both obviously been preparing for some time before any info was made public. Nor does being the 1st make a difference really.

Secondly at first we thought of it has a friendly competition that would improve our skills and force us to make a better paper. This in turn would make the onyx times make a better one, and so the cycle would continue improving quality and being a little bit of fun.

After the first edition or two was out Junka and skill_caster decided it might be a good idea to join ranks due to the spew of many papers out there at the time. At first it was merely an alliance and we supported each other and such, but it quickly morphed into a joint paper: The Asgarnian Press.

After the first edition was published, we realized that a third of all the G.T.'s work got posted and nothing more. This was partially due to space constraints. Junka and I decided it would be in the best interest of our paper and our authors in the terms of getting our work out there, if we broke ties and went back to the old way. Our staffs were also not putting out as much work shortly after that because it didn't bother to get posted.

Then after the break, project_onyx the portal was reveled. During our next edition in the G.T. we did a good deal of advertising to support it in a number of articles and help get the work out to that really awesome and very well done project.

That is what I know. It should give you a very good picture of things at that time.

Hope that clears everyint up

~leaf

hey guys, good luck. I've always enjoyed reading this paper but this is the first time i've commented.

Hope you guys keep up getting editions out on time as always, unlike those Oynx guys, lol :D

userbarunorbv1.png

PS3 is garbage compared to Xbox 360/Halo 3....deal with it

hey guys, good luck. I've always enjoyed reading this paper but this is the first time i've commented.

Hope you guys keep up getting editions out on time as always, unlike those Oynx guys, lol :D

I quite don't understand what you mean. This is not taking sides here. The Gielinor Tribune and Project Onyx are mutual newspapers, not in fighting at all. And, if it does count, we update every single time we're supposed to, sometimes even twice a week, spending every single free second we have making what it is. Infact, I am completely sick of all these little stabs at Project Onyx and the Gielinor Tribune. I say we all stop now, say we're both good new sources, have our strengths and weaknesses, and get over it. It's not about who's better, it's about informing Tip.It, using our first amendment rights on RS with these teams, and having fun with it. It's not at all about competition. We're both amazing new sources, each with our own strengths, and if we keep this up, all we'll get is two locked topics that died in vain, sinking through the pages of General Discussion.

And it's spelled, Onyx.

But, I must say I can't wait for the 11th edition though guys ;). Good luck!

tipitsig.png

I quite don't understand what you mean.

all i'm saying is you ONYX people are always coming back, then dissapearing, then coming back....5th time now :notalk: . but anyways...back on topic <3:

Can't wait until the next edition :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , maybe i'll write and Guest Article..? :ohnoes:

userbarunorbv1.png

Oynx, lol, sounds like Oinks :-w

i'm starting a paper called Project Oinks now <3:<3:

lol, that'd be funny.

No problem bro's, always glad to support

userbarunorbv1.png

Well, this was a nice edition, despite the lack of some things (like my blah :thumbsup: ). I, too, have wondered the same thing about french fries.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Well, this was a nice edition, despite the lack of some things (like my blah :thumbsup: ). I, too, have wondered the same thing about french fries.

If you actualy got your artcle in on time, it would have been in. Even 4 hours earlier, I probably could have had it ready...