What would you do with creative control of RSC?

Flamecaller

So...Hypothetically...Jagex puts the RSC source-code and rights up for sale. You buy it.

So the question is...What would you do with it? How would you start it back up and get it back to the game everyone liked to play? What would you change to make it better?

...And why the hell hasn't Jagex sold the source & rights yet, anyways? Besides the fact that, you know...They're still making a few grand a month off it...

Anyways...What would you do?

I don't have time to say what I'd do right now, 'gotta run, but I'll be back. ;)

"If I did break into a hotel room to steal my trophies, this is how it happened."

Id take it back to the original pk/non pk version and make it that if you died your charecter dropped a bank cert that had everything you owned on it, make xp rates 3x faster and limit player numbers to 5 servers with 200 players on each, limit sign ups to 2000 people and ban anyone cought breaking macroing rules.

I wouldn't change a thing. Everything was perfect as it was when I left. Only, I'd make sure to still include a f2p version, then train and pk like crazy. :D

I guess you were one of those who loved the mage wall then? That or you have no imagination.

I'd:

a) E-mail all the old-schoolers i have on msn letting them know i had Rsc :lol:

B) Change logging out so that you had to stand still for 10 seconds and be out of combat for 10 seconds before being able to log.

c) Eradicate the mage wall

d) Make god spells use ''God Runes'' instead of bloods so as the price of bloods could even out at a lower price for those who never wanted to use the god spells (And can i also point out that i suggested this to Paul at the time the godspells were brought out and he ignored the idea? I have screenies also :))

e) I'd systematically delete all known autoers

f) Create a ''super pot'' with effects of all 3 supers together and also make it not ''too'' difficult to make so the price wasn't a joke (nothing annoyd me more than using all 3 pots only to watch someone run away or log because of the time it took.. Why i loved F2p more)

g) Everyone has catch on everyone at all times

h) Automatic skull for entering wilderness that didn't disappear until after you left the wilderness (or 20 minutes from last attacking someone, whichever lasted longer)

i) Wilderness worlds - Some worlds would be wilderness all over (with no safety areas) places of greatest value would be higher wilderness level up to a wilderness level of 100 so virtually no1 would be safe training their ''noob'' at the annoyance of someone far higher.

j) Lose weaken spells and replace with a greater supply of damage runes.

k) Once you get past a certain thieving level you don't need a lockpick anymore.

l) Put an alter in high level wildy somewhere (probably top right corner by rogues)

There's tonnes more skill-related ideas i've always had but i've always been more concerned with pking and can't be bothered writing anymore anyway :)

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only