New sub forum for general discussion

Basically, here is my idea.

In the general discussion, you put in a questionnaire side forum because of all the question threads being asked. And, it is against the rules to post ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWhat ifÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I believe we already have a subforum for "What if" questions about RuneScape. As Dragontotem has pointed out, it's called the Questionnaire sub-forum.

I have a feeling you already knew this though. Are we barking up completely the wrong tree, and are you actually suggesting something else? If that is the case, I'm sorry for insulting your intelligence, but I really can't see what you're suggesting. Could you explain it a bit more? :|

I believe we already have a subforum for "What if" questions about RuneScape. As Dragontotem has pointed out, it's called the Questionnaire sub-forum.

I have a feeling you already knew this though. Are we barking up completely the wrong tree, and are you actually suggesting something else? If that is the case, I'm sorry for insulting your intelligence, but I really can't see what you're suggesting. Could you explain it a bit more? :|

Your feeling is wrong.

I did not know you could post what if's in the questionnaire sub forum.

Thanks anyway. :D

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Locking this, since you got your answer. :)

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?