hacked somehow...

mageviper10

yesterday i had bought full zammy because i had finally worked up enough money...i when on today, (the day after), to see me in lumby with nothing. nothing in my bank. nothing at all. i really need help making money. i don't like asking for donations, i don't suggest you give them, but would be very kind of you and i WILL pay you back. just please help me i dont know what to do :uhh:

mageviper 10

First of all, there is a sticky about this.

Second, asking for free money is against both Jagex and Tip It rules.

Third, nobody could have just put in a random username and password and somehow gotten your account. You either somehow gave away your password, or there is a keylogger in your computer. Either way, scan your computer and THEN change any password you may have typed in in the last month.

Third, nobody could have just put in a random username and password and somehow gotten your account.

Yes they can, they use software to try and crack accounts with common passwords.

2480+ total

Third, nobody could have just put in a random username and password and somehow gotten your account.

Yes they can, they use software to try and crack accounts with common passwords.

You can't brute force rs pass, or it'd take a few years at least, because after like 5 or so incorrect passes you cant even try for 5 minutes.

You can't brute force rs pass, or it'd take a few years at least, because after like 5 or so incorrect passes you cant even try for 5 minutes.

That would take 48 hours. =;

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.

- Begging isn't allowed.

- When hacked, you can use the Sticky.

- If you want money-making tips, you ca use Help & Advice or search for a guide in Player Made Guides.

- Welcome to the forums.

~Kill Life

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]