..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Well haven't updated my blog in forever... sorry about that guys. Since the last time I updated I have player A LOT more, too much to list everything. Some highlights though:

-99 Defence

-99 Cooking

-99 HP

-90 Herblore

-85 Agility

I guess I'll just start by updating with what I did today, basically spend 4 hours regetting all defenders since i lost my rune one. :( Also got the new dragon one now! :thumbsup:

Than I got back to slaying and achieved this nice little level ;)

[hide=93 Strength]

110105002706.png

[/hide]

Currently slaying Bloodvelds, just started but got another Effigy already :D

Slayer and Strength level :D

110108025023.png

110109024622.png

Also did my first Elite clue, got like 800k, meh took forever cause I didn't know how to do the Celtic Knot things, so I had to get the hang of doing those. :/ Oh well. 99 Strength coming soonish. :thumbsup:

Oh welcome back to this blog! I thought someone had fail-bumped it for a second, but then I saw it was you!

Grats on all the stuff you've gotten! :mrgreen:

Haha, thanks Diesel, long time no talk eh? Hope you've been doing good as well. :thumbsup:

Iceyyyyy! I remember you even if we havent spoken for years! What a cool and funny person you are! :D

I wish i had much more times to have fun and chat with many old friends that i miss without realising it... :(

Best of luck with everything <3:

~Skippy :3

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Iceyyyyy! I remember you even if we havent spoken for years! What a cool and funny person you are! :D

I wish i had much more times to have fun and chat with many old friends that i miss without realising it... :(

Best of luck with everything <3:

~Skippy :3

Thanks man, really means a lot :^_^: Good to hear from you again. ;)

So, I was solo'ing bandos for the first time in a long time, and got a hilt my first kill \:D/ MY FIRST EVER HILT :D

110110170050.png

Got another whip last night from a 236 Abyssal Demon task, accidently picked it up before I could take a pic and was like oh well, soo yeah. Really not too much been going on, been slaying and doing farm runs and a few barrow runs every day.

About 50k till 95 Strength and 170k till 88 Slayer.

Also got this the other day at Barrows. :)

110113131126.png

Was like a good 600k or so, was a nice little surprise. ;)

Wut 4boot task? Don't know if I ever got that lol, icey I miss chicken pk pl0x, the other day I was getting a strange rock at Etcteria's bank and I thought of that day, so funny lmao. Anyways I'm F2P now so you won't see me around that much anymore D;

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png