..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D

Amg, same GF? :3. I kinda retired myself from RS due to lack of membership, like always :roll:, every freaking year my membership dies for one reason or another lulz >.>

Good to see you're back :3. You might want to check my new toy (Spectral <3)

Yeah same gf ;D and aw :( I'm sure you'll come back<3 but OMG spectral? Lucky narb, share :P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you are back man. I kind of gave up on the playing portion of Runescape. Too much BS in it now, and I work for a living so. Maybe if I find myself bored with Modern Warfare 2 I will come back and get a few 99's with my money. Until then I will watch your blog and keep an eye on you. :)

Turnpikes.png

Nice to see you are back man. I kind of gave up on the playing portion of Runescape. Too much BS in it now, and I work for a living so. Maybe if I find myself bored with Modern Warfare 2 I will come back and get a few 99's with my money. Until then I will watch your blog and keep an eye on you. :)

Thanks! and okay ;) what you play 360?

Currently trying to get 70+ all skills, and 1900 total (20 levels to go atm).

Getting 70 construction right now, have 68 for some reason I keep forgetting to take pics, and only got a picture of level 64.

100211172919.png

Should have 70 soon, need more SC hammers though.

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 100k to 90 Strength and 84 Slayer (Close to Abyssal Demons) <3:

Thought this was odd. Don't get many of these :P

100225011658.png

EDIT:

100225045507q.png

60k till 84 slayer, hopefully get 85 slayer by end of the double xp weekend, or at least pretty close.

Bought armadyl and some other range armor/stuff, been killing black drags and banking bones/hides, probably gonna start slaying using range, really liking range gonna probably get 90+ in the skill, got 96 hp, never got around to posting the pic, but oh well. umm yeah that's about it. :D