.:I:.~~ Need HELP with your PIXEL SIG?! ~~.:I:.

Zimlem

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a sig like the one i did, becuz i think u already asked me, anyways if so then ya go right ahead lol, i can't stop you or anything even if i had wanted to, freedom of art, can make one, sell it give it away wuteva u want sept rip it lol

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

well i finally finished the character - and i think it came out great - thank you zim and teenage!!

newestpixel60zo.png

now time to make a BG :? :shock:

any suggestions?

its good but, punkage what did you do with the real pureleader? change those eyes

also Peter, ...what? im sorry but his work looks more traced than anything, definately not the 'best pixeler on these boards'

im making a sig for myself. i want to have the demon in the following picture colored while the rest of the sig will be in black and white (with very sharp contrast).

twinbuster29da.png

other things i wanto include are my name Adolpha in small font and the word RAWR! (also colored) as shown below in its actual size.

rawr5ws.png

how should i place my name and RAWR so that the sig doesnt look awkard? any suggestions are welcomed, thanks.

adolpha2mp.png

[Jarkan (retired)]-[2001-2003]

[Adolpha (retired)]-[2003-2004]

pixel254ub.png

My first attempt at a pixel siggy. Ignore the pink border please, I just put pink cos I know I won't use it in my sig, and so I know where I can draw up to.

Anyway, I can't seem to get the wizards hat right, any ideas? Also, any tips on how to make him looks like he's daydreaming? And why does his nose look flat? (I can't do noses at all, with shading or outlines)

Any other tips on body positioning etc will be greatly appreciated :D

Well, if not pixel sigs......then why not help? Great idea, and you seem to be helping a lot of people.

Okay, here's the dealio. I had started this as a sig for Princess. She had requested a background with lots of animals and wildlife such as bunnies, birds, elephants (? :roll: ) etc. I started making some, but it looked terrible. Here is the character, which you can also give me help on. This is my first try at dithering. I think I might have wandered off a bit from the light source, which i figured would either be the sun, or an overhead lamp. But please, if you could, just give me a few pointers on dithering, the character pose/linework, and the background.

princessa0yn.jpg

panoramiadk9.gif

pixel254ub.png

My first attempt at a pixel siggy. Ignore the pink border please, I just put pink cos I know I won't use it in my sig, and so I know where I can draw up to.

Anyway, I can't seem to get the wizards hat right, any ideas? Also, any tips on how to make him looks like he's daydreaming? And why does his nose look flat? (I can't do noses at all, with shading or outlines)

Any other tips on body positioning etc will be greatly appreciated :D

I'm not much of a pixel artist, but to me the hat looks to big at the base, i tried fixing it (lol) but it looked to fat, i didnt try changing the base, why dont you?