... Well lots to say ... 1/10 ..not b/c of pray at all but more the low levels .... I too have level 43 Prayer and I say im pure ... So dont worry bout all the flamers out there saying prayer is sooooo bad ... who cares its 1 or 2 cb lvls differnece between 31 + 43 prayer for str pures ... The only reason its low vote is b/c of low levels start training more and I will rank higher .. I have level 70 Magic, 70 Strength, 50 Attack, 59 Combat, I just got the Prayer for Desert Treasure and now I can Ice Burst ...

spike159159.png

0/10

Horrible pure.. No skill beyond 50 and 50 combat? I thought the point was to have low combat -.-

AT LEAST GET A DAMN SKILL PAST 50!

Could be nice if you spend some time at the expeiments.

79 combat btw (Draynor thinks unranked stats are level 1 -.- )

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

geez, this guy is shot down, burning in flames, and crashing into a volcano :shock: :XD:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Shut the [bleep] up

Nice attitude, that'll sure get you good rates -.- . You are asking people to rate you. Saying that to people rating you get's you absolutely no where. Be thankful we don't call you; Noob!!! Pixilated Loser!, etc. Use our comments to help you make a better pure, not return our comments and rates with the above reply.

Shut the [bleep] up

Nice attitude, that'll sure get you good rates -.- . You are asking people to rate you. Saying that to people rating you get's you absolutely no where. Be thankful we don't call you; Noob!!! Pixilated Loser!, etc. Use our comments to help you make a better pure, not return our comments and rates with the above reply.

Do you know how pissed off I am getting with comments like

"Prayer too early"

"Haven't even got a stat above 50, pfft"

So really I would say I am being called a

Noob!!! Pixilated Loser!

Have you thread the whole thread?

Fair enough. It just seems that on this forum you HAVE to be good to get a good rate.. Good as in better than everyone..

Well, yes. People here tend to be a little more selective of their rates. Don't worry about that. You can always post your pks in the graveyard section of these forums. And when you get your stats up, come back and try again. Good luck in the future. ::'

Flaming gives someone the feelings of outer-greatness and importance, I like your pure I hardly know a thing about anything pking related in the game but you have 1 defence that must be a good thing right, right ?

7/10 - keep going.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Fair enough. It just seems that on this forum you HAVE to be good to get a good rate.. Good as in better than everyone..

Well, yes. People here tend to be a little more selective of their rates. Don't worry about that. You can always post your pks in the graveyard section of these forums. And when you get your stats up, come back and try again. Good luck in the future. ::'

Thanks. I have had a few pks, I'm just not very confident in the wild. When I pk something I'm excited/nervous and forget to take a pic or die on the way to the bank ( :wall: ) or something stupid like that.

Shut the [bleep] up

Do you know how pissed off I am getting with comments like

"Prayer too early"

"Haven't even got a stat above 50, pfft"

So really I would say I am being called a

Noob!!! Pixilated Loser!

Have you thread the whole thread?

You should never of posted in rate this if you weren't prepared to take them sort of responses.

The idea of rate this is for what ever you have archived to be criticized, hence "RATE" this not "tell me this is good" this.

and im sorry if this comes across as a harsh

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

Meh, don't be so harsh on this guy. I think he's learned that he needs to work on his stats. Leave him alone for the time being and let it be.

Yes but my post had nothing to do with his stats just the way he responded to flames.

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

Meh, don't be so harsh on this guy. I think he's learned that he needs to work on his stats. Leave him alone for the time being and let it be.

Yes but my post had nothing to do with his stats just the way he responded to flames.

Well he probably wasn't expecting the rates he got so, I guess he over reacted. It's okay, he's learned that he has to work on his stats AND keep his cool, so let's leave him alone...