Walka's Blog. blog is dead...

why doesnt anyone post on here >_>

I can :mrgreen:

Amazing drops from god wars dungeon! you could go there solo maybe... if you're strong enough :-k

im strong enough

i solo zammy - arma - bandos every day

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why doesnt anyone post on here >_>

your my hero

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

• 2 weeks later...

been dking and gwding alot lately

dk drops sofar:

3 axes

2 warriors

1 zerker

1 seecrull

1 seers ring

gwd drops:

shard 1

shard 3

bandos boots

[all gwd drops are solo]

am soloing bandos every day, hopeing for a hilt

cash pile is about 13m now + bought bandos tassets for wen i go solo bandos, so the bandos guys wont attack me + have a good ranged def (+92)

im getting richer :)

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

why the hell does no1 post on this? ffs -.-

got 91 str and 117 combat

:D

its also my birthday tomorrow. happy birthday to me \:D/\:D/

[im turning 15]

d axe at dks :D

now i have 27m cash. i shall buy a dfs now =D

got dfs minimum ge price.

700k left over

OWNED 8-)

haha XD

probobly wont have a bgs for a veeeeeeery long time lol, but its possible i could get an armadyl hilt wen i go solo gwd...then ill have a gs pretty quickly lol

why the [bleep] do i even bother with this blog

i update with drops [like the armadyl ones] and no1 posts. i update with lvls and no1 gives a damn

WHY THE HELL DOES NO BODY POST!!

seriously... im probobly gonna just stop updating =\

why the [bleep] do i even bother with this blog

i update with drops [like the armadyl ones] and no1 posts. i update with lvls and no1 gives a damn

WHY THE HELL DOES NO BODY POST!!

seriously... im probobly gonna just stop updating =\

i would post

but you didn't come to my 69 fire making thing

had a blast.

should've came

and good job on dominating noobs (armaryl)

but that is very mean

killin' one another one is wrong

you should let them kill you insteaad

make them very happy gettin phr33 st00f

OMG WTF i posted

oh well

been summoning

got 120 cb at 24 summoning

upto 28 and charms banked for 31

08jan17195505wd2.png

got from dust devils in the new dungeon whilst hunting summoning charms

was at dusties for crimson charms.. i so didnt expect a chain... omg i still cant believe it...

later woutar

latar