Roboternator

Guest Drum

A 2/10 coming from a kid that has no sig and can barely do anything in ps. Good job Drum, I like it, but the picture just seems a bit to big for me.

Lol i have no sig because I was banned for using oversized ones, that should be back by today, its a 2/10 becuase he steals renders. And i haven't made anything in photoshop for a while, not a program of choice :?

Drum, maybe you should read your post in media market, Peter posted the terms for the website you say you are "allowed" to take the renders and the terms state not to use them in all this stuff. I give you 1/10 for stealing someone else images and renders.

deadforumslol.png

If you modeled the robot, it's very good, except for the text, which doesn't fit it at all whatsoever.

If you didn't model the robot, then I don't think filter-pile/brush-piles really merit any comments.

IRKAa.jpg

If you modeled the robot, it's very good, except for the text, which doesn't fit it at all whatsoever.

If you didn't model the robot, then I don't think filter-pile/brush-piles really merit any comments.

I don't think he modeled it, as he has riped a bunch of stuff in his selling post.

so.. 2/10 sounds about right.

You don't bias sigs on the fact that it has a copyrighted image or night :roll: you rate it according to garphical talent

Yes you did greatsilverwyrm I appreciated your C&C I was referring to the others 8)

exactly what i was doing too :?

LOL nad, you're evil :lol:

---i guess since it IS a copyrighted image....2/10......

---SINCE i am misreably bad at grunges and stuff like this, ill give you a 7/10 for content. but dont think this means go and take more copyrighted images....

panoramiadk9.gif