close

bunsosteel3

~I don't see how this would help at all. Since i've been playing, there have been like two F2P updates, excluding holiday ones. I really doubt Jagex will go out of their way to enhance the game for people who aren't paying. Anyway, half of F2P is autoers and sweatshop people.~

~Again, I see no need whatsoever for new Capes for people who don't pay. That's one of the perks of Membership: new apparel. It's not like a +5 bonus in anything will dramatically alter your life, so, again, i say no.~

Our_Moon.png

~I don't see how this would help at all. Since i've been playing, there have been like two F2P updates, excluding holiday ones. I really doubt Jagex will go out of their way to enhance the game for people who aren't paying. Anyway, half of F2P is autoers and sweatshop people.~

~Again, I see no need whatsoever for new Capes for people who don't pay. That's one of the perks of Membership: new apparel. It's not like a +5 bonus in anything will dramatically alter your life, so, again, i say no.~

ok i repeat THE CAPES R BLAND, except for skill capes and fire cape, THIS IS FOR LOOKS, frankly the capes we have r crappy, and + if f2p wants more bank space why not just give em a few capes, its not like f2pers have 60 crafting, most dont, sry. and if ur so dam mad ill just change it to members only......

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

ok i repeat THE CAPES R BLAND, except for skill capes and fire cape, THIS IS FOR LOOKS, frankly the capes we have r crappy, and + if f2p wants more bank space why not just give em a few capes, its not like f2pers have 60 crafting, most dont, sry. and if ur so dam mad ill just change it to members only......

~One, members dont need more capes. Two, why would Jagex give a mostly-Autoer population new Capes? Three, did F2P get more Bank Space? No, so will they get gem capes? No.~

Our_Moon.png

I don't really like the idea, and I agree with The Platypus.

F2p shouldn't get new capes. They already have many multi coloured capes, and if they wanted better clothing, they should become members.

On the other hand, if it were members only, members don't need new capes. They already have a vast selection.

If something looks good, it generally has good stats, and is hard to obtain. Frankly, 60 crafting is too low. If you make the capes hard to craft (75 crafting and 75 smithing?), and if you make them nontradable and members only, this might be a decent idea.

bewatchingyousigau4.gif

[260+ Quest Points] [All Skills 50+] [Lv 97 Combat]

to hell with the idea, doesnt pay to reason with closed minded ppl.....

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander