Ipods

Assassin1357

Yea, I also dont't really know why I'm arguing this. Everybody here only thinks about "more more more more", and always need to be supplied with everything they want when they want it. Moderation, it's something that few here seem to understand.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yea, I also dont't really know why I'm arguing this. Everybody here only thinks about "more more more more", and always need to be supplied with everything they want when they want it. Moderation, it's something that few here seem to understand.

I don't see how moderation has anything to do with it. For me its all about the ease of use.

I mean, if I felt like really listening to this song -- but it was on another CD, or at home, I'd have to switch out the CD or just not listen to it for the day. Just because you have thousands of songs at your disposal does not mean that you're going to listen to them all each day.

Really you're just kind of arguing a lost cause here. Its cool that you enjoy your CD player, and its fine if you don't want to spend the money for an mp3 player or simply just don't want one. However stop trying to tell us that we are spoiled simply because we have an mp3 player.

You just don't get it do you. It is about the fact that people are just carelessly consuming, you don't pick what you like with care, you just want to have everything, so it's as easy as possible (and YES the MP3 player deffinitly has got something to do with that). Greedy, that's how I call it. Stand still for a moment for the things that you have, and choose something with care. People are constantly listening to everything, because they can. And just because you can doesn't mean that it's a smart thing to do. What does something in the arts mean when you are CONSTANTLY using it, nothing, right? That's what it is about.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

You just don't get it do you. It is about the fact that people are just carelessly consuming, you don't pick what you like with care, you just want to have everything, so it's as easy as possible (and YES the MP3 player deffinitly has got something to do with that). Greedy, that's how I call it. Stand still for a moment for the things that you have, and choose something with care. People are constantly listening to everything, because they can. And just because you can doesn't mean that it's a smart thing to do. What does something in the arts mean when you are CONSTANTLY using it, nothing, right? That's what it is about.

Nearly every song on my playlist I care about, and usually I end up just listening to the really good ones most of the time anyways.

The point is if I have 2,000 songs I want to be able to have access to them, not to have to shuffle through a couple hundred CD's to find what I want. When I had a CD player I'd end up making new CD's every week or so for the bus ride to school, my mp3 player means that I don't have to bother with burning a CD anymore.

Honestly though we should just agree to disagree here because neither of us are going to change each others opinion.

OK, for iPods, you can have two settings as to how your songs are added to your iPod from your computer. The first is automatic and downloads every song from your iTunes library/any playlists you selected to be downloaded. If not all songs can be downloaded, it prompts you to select either downloading as many songs as possible or none at all. The problem with this setting is that in order to get all the songs you want and none of the songs you do want, you have to create a playlist, and you can only have songs from one computer at a time. This is the default option.

The second option is to manually add songs, still using iTunes. You have to select this option. You have to drag songs, groups of songs, playlists, and all that other stuff, onto the iPod. You can also delete single songs this way. This way allows you to have songs from multiple computers at one time. I consider this the better option.

Also, if you have purchased songs on your iPod, you can put them on your friends' computers (although I believe there is a limit of 5 computers per song), and you can put your friends' purchased songs on your computer from their iPods. The purchased songs must be bought through iTunes.

There are only two iPods available with video, the new iPod nanos that come in 4gb and 8gb, starting at $169. The iPod classic (Video) has 80gb and 160gb capacities, starting at $279.

iPod Nano:http://www.apple.com/ca/ipodnano/

iPod Classic:http://www.apple.com/ca/ipodclassic/

I'd take the Classic, even if it is a bit bigger.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Black iPod Videos own :D

Free songs: Limewire/uTorrent

Free videos: uTorrent

Easy peasy :D

This is Runescapeloser22, made a new account name know that I quit Runescape.

Real Rank: Demon Vanquisher

jealoussig-1.jpg

BOSTON RED SOX 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

I thought Vegimite was another word for lesbian.... :oops: