God Came And Went (CC, Rate, Marvel)

J_Rod_The_Ti

you seriousely didnt put any hidden faces in there? aww man ive gone crazy.. :shock: :?

Nah man, that's just a sign of genious.

~Cal

Wow that looks sweet. In the middle of the purple part I can distinctly make out a bird lookin face. Looks kool! :P

No one is crazy here..lol :lol: , I can see the head of a bird (an eagle..I DK :shock: ), but is a pretty good work :D

komododabst3cn.png

a render with no real texure and a random name does not make art. add textures and dont just create random render actually aim for something.

nice colour though

ye i dont mean to be heavy thats just how it comes out. Try maybe some glassy textures on ur original render because then the brush work will look better and dont do too many overlays.

ye i dont mean to be heavy thats just how it comes out. Try maybe some glassy textures on ur original render because then the brush work will look better and dont do too many overlays.

a render with no real texure and a random name does not make art. add textures and dont just create random render actually aim for something.

The name, textures and colours may not be great, but they can be fixed. They are just eye candy that will make the whole image appear slightly better... Any designer will be able to see through these minor flaws to find out if the artist has potential talent or not.

I think it's the composition and model that makes this piece feel 'pro'. And those are the things that can't be fixed, without recreating the whole thing. (but as I mentioned, the small size is a bummer, and that also can't be fixed)