Help on Recovering my banned account

Nacs16

my account got stolen and the theif illegaly payed for (fake credit card i think) 172 days of members!!!

I can get my account back for paying for those days with pay-by-cash...

$181!!!! omfg

so if anyone knows how to persuade jagex into giving me my acoung back i'd love to hear it.

40e3b12264.png

If you still have access to your account, I think the best option would be to send them in "billing questions and problems" and tell them what happened. If you tell them what happened I'm sure they would consider taking away the membership credits and return your account to normal.

randomkcopyq.png

my account got stolen and the theif illegaly payed for (fake credit card i think) 172 days of members!!!

I can get my account back for paying for those days with pay-by-cash...

$181!!!! omfg

so if anyone knows how to persuade jagex into giving me my acoung back i'd love to hear it.

Hold on, you have to be a bit clearer with your question/query. Your account was stolen and the thief was *paying* for the account using a possible fake credit card? Were you charged any money in any way while your account was stolen?

First, I have a few questions of my own and this might help you think if spending $181 to get your account back.

1. Does your character have extensively trained skills?

2. Do you have lots of expensive equipment that you spent huge amounts of time and GP to obtain?

3. Did Jagex or however you normally pay for membership charge you any money while your account was hijacked?

4. Do you believe in "honor among thieves" and that your items are safe if you ever regain control of your account?

5. Would you be better off writing off the stolen account as a lost cause and just restart from scratch, thus saving you a humongous headache and around $200?

Now, here is some of my answers to the above questions, answers that you may want to consider.

1. I looked at your character's stats on the RS Hi-scores table and only saw two skills on the table, one of which is Ranged at lvl-70. Is it possible your character was hijacked and used as some sort of bot? If not, then I believe you haven't lost a lot of time when it comes to training your skills.

2. I can't see into your bank so this one is up to you.

3. If you were somehow charged money during this time, then definitely appeal for your account and take it up with Jagex's Billing and Customer Service people. Remember: ALWAYS BE POLITE!

4. In most likelihood, the thief traded all your items to his buddy or drop traded all your items to his "main", stripping you clean of everything you own and probably leaving your character in the proverbial gutter. A real-life thief steals for their own gain, not for cakes from the Ardougne food stalls.

5. After considering my questions and my answers for #1 to #4, you may be better off writing your stolen character off and starting from scratch. If you have to pay about $200 to regain control over your character and then pay more to continue your membership, then it is not worth your money and time. However you came up with $181 to regain your account, it'll just be easier to start over.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

my account that got stolen has been a member before

the iron rng is my pker

zilrenx is my main, and the account that was stolen

I think the hijacker used a facke credit card

the iron rng is a member

zilrenx has .5 blackmarks

been playing for over 2 years

bank has nothing special on zilrenx. I sold all his stuff when I quit members the first time and focused only on my pker, the irong rng.

I have another account that that guess I could make a mmeber but I have done so much on zilrenz that it might not be as fun.

I already sent 2 queries and Jagex still doesn't understand my situation. They keep telling me the same stuff.

This is exactly what my most recent looks like

zilrenxmessagexz2.jpg

40e3b12264.png