Christmas Drop Party 2007! Over!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only there was some way i could attract these people. could someone please spread the word to most forums? :?:

do you want me to post a link to this thread on other forums?

yes!!! Or you could teach me how to. :D

glitch.jpg

By the way, Lord BLK, I am sorry to dissapoint you but i figured out that i am not that rich (because i'm not a member) so i could not get the santa hat or full zammy. I'm really sorry. (If only i could be a member.) (but then someone would have to teach me some money making ways for membership)

glitch.jpg

read the forums there are many ways to get rich on f2p

read the archive of wisdom it really helps i have heaps of friends with santas

oh well full rune is still pretty good

i dont celebrate christmas so ill be there

ty i never though about that. i actually posted my own article asking how to get rich as a f2p. most of the people said mining and i hate mining. :evil:

glitch.jpg

try merchanting woodcutting rune carfting or sumthing else that is fun to you

if you have fun u might make alot of money doing it!

I have been merchanting lobs, big bones, full rune, and guthix skirts recently. I think lobs is working out pretty good but it is still pretty slow

now about runecrafting. It is extremely boring. Runecrafting is the single player part of runescape. all the other parts are massive multiplayer except this one. and most autobots are taking over.

Woodcutting... uh autoers (a person explains a million words)

crafting: little money

mining: :evil: #-o :cry:

smithing: :wall:

fighing: :ohnoes:

ty, but any other suggestions?

what should i merchant other than lobs

glitch.jpg

air running isn't runecrafting. it is just air running. It is too boring. I have been doing the most boring way of making money. Buying eyes of newts from betty and selling 125ea. Is this a good idea? I gain 3132 gp every trip. ( that is IF i find a buyer) :|

glitch.jpg

lol thats a horrible way to make cash

try cutting willows and keep cutting them until the grand exchange is releised and sell them for a huge profit

if you get good enough for chopping yews fast then go for it and compete with those bots

try picking an area with some high leveld npcs who might attack the bots and lead them away

knight95007.png

lol thats a horrible way to make cashtry cutting willows and keep cutting them until the grand exchange is releised and sell them for a huge profit

if you get good enough for chopping yews fast then go for it and compete with those bots

try picking an area with some high leveld npcs who might attack the bots and lead them away

how come. If i play only thirty minutes and i sell for 100gp i can get a 38,800 profit. Willows sell for about 40 ea. There is also competition between woodcutters and autoers. I sort of can't compete with those bots. I guess i have to train my woodcutting level to 60 or something.

Then i have to go to Rimmington and kill those autoers.(hopefully they don't come back) and then i can woodcut. Rimmington is also a long way from a bank. I don't really like the woodcutting way of making money. But thanks for the suggestion though. :D

glitch.jpg

lol thats a horrible way to make cashtry cutting willows and keep cutting them until the grand exchange is releised and sell them for a huge profit

how come. If i play only thirty minutes and i sell for 100gp i can get a 38,800 profit. Willows sell for about 40 ea. There is also competition between woodcutters and autoers. I sort of can't compete with those bots. I guess i have to train my woodcutting level to 60 or something.

Then i have to go to Rimmington and kill those autoers.(hopefully they don't come back) and then i can woodcut. Rimmington is also a long way from a bank. I don't really like the woodcutting way of making money. But thanks for the suggestion though. :D

no there re actually like no autoers on willows

got to draynor on a quiet world and cut, cut, cut ,cut, cut away till 60 wc and then keep cutting till 65 or 70 after that go to some yews near a bank and cut like a mad man (by now the bots wont be a problem) and bank your yews and cut again by know the grand exchange might be released and go and sell stuff there for a good price

there is a good market so youll get lots of cash easily of you sell stuff at a good price

knight95007.png