Christmas Drop Party 2007! Over!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. yah. this is probably what i'm going to do. after deep

consideration. i have officially decided that i will not hold the lottery or the quiz thing. instead, i will convert most of the things into items and drop them at the falador party room. My items will be dropped at intervals less than 50k. so that no noobs will come rushing in hoping to get some stuff.

glitch.jpg

first thing is that i have a question for you all,

should this be a only tip.it event or should i go roaming around runescape trying to get some more people to attend. (i don't think we having many people attending, you might get more items but it gets a little boring)

um holding this party in a middle of the forest sounds like i'm trying to hide something from jagex. that would probably insinuate something. i have to act as if i am not breaking the rules at all. even though it keeps the noobs away i don't think we should do this. I'm dropping items that is worth more than 3k. that way no one can see it. so i have to drop it at the falador party room. but then i will drop no more than 50k at a time so i will not arouse the noobs to come. hehe. please post if you have comments.

glitch.jpg