Christmas Drop Party 2007! Over!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll come, but I wish you could tweak the party a little...And not have it in the party room. (Well, if the money exceeds 1m+) The room will be swarmed by noobs who will take credit for starting the party, and no tifers will get anything.

I personally like what Trapical did: drop a worthless item, whoever picks it up gets a prize (i.e., full rune). Then, he did the quiz bowl, whoever answered the Q's right got a prize.

Also, with past posts, you shouldn't really scream out a party, 'cause noobs will come out of nowhere and spam the chat box with "phr33 5t00f p10x??//11!/1" Or worse: people will hear you and come win the stuff, leaving no prizes for tifers.

What I'm basically saying: People that aren't from tip.it haven't the right to join us, but hell it's your party anyway.

I'm coming, but my prime concern is the party room...Remember, if it does exceed 1m, and people come, the noobs might try pulling the lever themselves, and you won't be able to stop it, hearing comments like "ch00b i 5t@rt par7y, its my p@r7y anyway!!11!11"

I guess we'll have to be vigilant.

i'll just say drop party 5 times and thats it

also, i'm dropping in 50k intervals so there won't be much delay.

i dont like the "drop worthless items" idea because these worthless items are what noobs probably carry around. well i don't know. THanks for the suggestion though

Well, I guess the tifers are doomed to get no items :lol:

I'm glad you're dropping 50k intervals, but I won't get anything 'cause I have an old Mac and Comcast. :lol: Not a good mix.

But the drop worthless items idea is good because...Well, example. You drop an item by a rock. YOU can still see it, and announce what item you dropped and tell them to look for it. Since you can still see it as a red dot on the radar and see it on the ground, people who trade you before people found it are cheating. Once someone finds it because you see someone pick it up, you can reward them.

Still, it's your party, do whatever. I'm still a bit skeptical about announcing the drop party, but thats me. :P

Well, Ok. After deep consideration, I think I will go with that. The party will be tweaked. See the front page for details.

glitch.jpg