F2p moneymaking?

ikraz66

I never had too much trouble with moneymaking on my main. Now I have a low level f2p mage/range pure, and i need money to fund pking. I don't plan on getting my skills high, and I don't want to get him rich or anything, just enough money to fund f2p pking. How's this for a goal? 100k as fast as possible on a f2p with no cash or skills except mage and range?

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

GO COAL MINING! mine coal if u have 30 mining and go to world 4 at fally bank and sell it

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 0.01% that stayed with Punk, put this in your signature, Punk Till The End!!!

6lcw8ky.gif

The price of raw lobsters doesn't stop to go up because a lot more players wanna have 99 cooking so if it is for longterm, i suggest you to fish lobs.

I dont like that cuz its more expensive for me too as I'm going for 99 cooking 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

You could kill hill giants for big bones and combat xp too. the big bones prices are high nowadays. :wink:

lergo.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!