Is it RuneScape 3 already?

truffoo

I don't think there will be an RS3 for quite some time. But I guess it will eventually happen.

I think although obviously RS2 is far more popular than rsc was, I think there was a point between rsc and rs2 where popularity went down a bit.. glitchy laggy rs2 when it first came out and everyone ran sideways like crabs.. or play rsc which was going to be unsupported at some point. they might try and do it more dynamically over time as the original poster mentioned so as not to lose any fan base this time. It'll just slowly get updated.. (engine included)

As for mechscape, I have been following this story for a long time, they obviously wont give up all the work and or money they put into mechscape, so there will be a game released but Jagex used to own more domains with mechscape in, this time last year than they do this year, which suggests to me they are slowly letting them go. They were also seeming to buy related names at different points over time, something they seem to have stopped doing now.. maybe a rename?

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I say when and if rs3 is released it would have to have major graphic updates, the combat system to be more realtime and not turn based

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

if they make rune scape 3 idk guys kus i work hard for my rs player to skill up and stuff if they make 3 do i have to do it again?

They'd most likely transfer the items and skills over, like they did from RuneScape Classic to RuneScape 2, when that was released.

Pfft, Zezima's richer than Andrew and Paul. He has a phat set.

Sorry to break your heart, but Zezima gets sold on Ebay alot. My friend, who sold Leviathin69, met him, said he was a total [bleep].

Wow your an idiot, the account zezima has been pete since the start and is still him now, we talk all the time on bk irc, so learn to keep your mouth shut before starting unfounded rumours.

Sorry to break your heart, but Zezima gets sold on Ebay alot. My friend, who sold Leviathin69, met him, said he was a total [bleep].

Wow your an idiot, the account zezima has been pete since the start and is still him now, we talk all the time on bk irc, so learn to keep your mouth shut before starting unfounded rumours.

Dude. I've seen pics of it on Ebay. Now shut up, you little 10 year old, trying to defend the only thing you got left.

Dude. I've seen pics of it on Ebay. Now shut up, you little 10 year old, trying to defend the only thing you got left.

You just lost the credibility of your claim by the flaming the person that disagreed with you. :-w

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I don't know why everyone wants to speculate about this.

We play Runescape.

I think we should stop speculating so much about the future of Runescape and just play the game.

I agree. I'd rather just enjoy Runescape now and don't think of the new skills that will come out. Who cares if there will be RS3. I personally don't mind, since I dont play Runescape that often anymore :-$

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D