My 10M cash goal (F2P)

Nul_Oblivion

Just recently I completed my goal of 80 Strength in F2P and now I want to try to make 10M coins without merchanting (seriously, just the word 'merchanting' makes me gag).

Needless to say, I'll be obtaining this money through skills only. After I finish Runecrafting 20k essence into Airs and sell them, I'll have roughly 6.6M cash in my bank.

Can anyone give me some pointers on which skills I should use to make the remaining 3.4M I'll need to reach my goal? My skills are in my signature, so keep in mind I'm F2P.

Also, I'd like to have several options so I don't get extremely bored with just one method.

Thanks so much and wish me luck! \'

Nul_Oblivion.png

Retired Member

Buying Iron and coal Make steel bars around ~100gp profit per

Woodcutting...

Pking...

Just go through the skills do some calcualtions and see what's best profit in the least time for your levels ::'

Best of luck \'

liverdh1.jpg

Help me starting out again - Give YOUR advice!

If you're collecting in game "hyt's" send me a message here or in game :D

Guest Armagedon46disabled

Woodcutting...

Pking...

Just go through the skills do some calcualtions and see what's best profit in the least time for your levels ::'

Best of luck \'

his first suggestion

Nice levels! You should go on to P2P, but that's just me. I would go with mining coal or making mith bars! :D

I've actually been thinking about it, but there are still a few things I want to accomplish before I go P2P.

Thanks for the suggestions! I was also thinking about buying Coal and mining Iron ore to make Steel Bars and then sell them. My only worry there is that Steel Bars will go lower than 600gp each which will cut down my profits.

Nul_Oblivion.png

Retired Member

Nice levels! You should go on to P2P, but that's just me. I would go with mining coal or making mith bars! :D

I've actually been thinking about it, but there are still a few things I want to accomplish before I go P2P.

Thanks for the suggestions! I was also thinking about buying Coal and mining Iron ore to make Steel Bars and then sell them. My only worry there is that Steel Bars will go lower than 600gp each which will cut down my profits.

If you decide to do that, you can probably "merchant" a little bit as well. Basically, take 9 iron, 18 coal and a considerable sum of cash with you. As you get in the bank, see if anyone is selling iron or coal for a low amount. If they are, buy it, and that means more profit for you.

nh.jpg

Woodcutting...

Pking...

Best of luck \'

his first suggestion

+1

~ I farm, there for you eat

~ Got food? Thank a Farmer

farmer_dally.png

[98% of Tip-It's Community has a signature.

If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap...]

Steel bar prices have been 600ea or better for the past 2 years. More then likly this was due to the cannon and the slayer skill I don't think you'll have to worry about steel prices going anywhere drastic in the near future

Good luck either way

~ I farm, there for you eat

~ Got food? Thank a Farmer

farmer_dally.png

[98% of Tip-It's Community has a signature.

If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap...]