w.w.w.i.v.e.j.u.s.t.q.u.i.t.t.k <-- remove -'s

Platonium

Maybe if you went to it you would see its actually just a link to rs forums idiot but linked to a [LikelyScam], maybe you should read up on keyloggers, Keyloggers cant be put onto sites tard only onto files your an idiot try looking it up.

(13:41:04) -[EU]SwiftRS- [urban] Urban Definition for idiot: The idiot who thinks keyloggers can be put on sites... what a moron

Maybe if you went to it you would see its actually just a link to rs forums idiot but linked to a [LikelyScam]

When i clicked the link it didn't work, and this thread seems like a spam attempt to me, i think it should be closed ... along with your account LoL

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ...

Or is it just the front of an approaching train!

Maybe if you went to it you would see its actually just a link to rs forums idiot but linked to a [LikelyScam]

When i clicked the link it didn't work, and this thread seems like a spam attempt to me, i think it should be closed ... along with your account LoL

dont log into rs - most likely u have a keylogger now

I don't have a keylogger lol the link didnt work, and what u r thinking about isn't a keylogger, it's called phishing, it's a false loggin screen that steels your password.

it actually is just a link to an rs thread lol

and that happens to be your first post on tip.it ... no post in intros just a link to another rs post about someone giving away money hahaha

I don't have a keylogger lol the link didnt work, and what u r thinking about isn't a keylogger, it's called phishing, it's a false loggin screen that steels your password.

i didnt click so i didnt see if its an loginpage or something installs...

as i said if you learn to read its a thread attached to a [LikelyScam] site idiot c0ck and its rs forums that screenshot shows nothing unsafe moron

The fact that you come in here without an avatar or signature and posting a link as your first post immediately deems you as suspicious. Oh and nice censor bypass, "moron."

td2sig.jpg

as i said if you learn to read its a thread attached to a [LikelyScam] site idiot c0ck and its rs forums that screenshot shows nothing unsafe moron

Just ONE big mistake shows that it's fake, The thread has been edited by someone else than the author, who is not a pmod :wink:

Uula.png