Is Pest Control a good way of training?

Chaos_Reborn

Yeah so did I but even if it wasn't nerfed I would never suggest it to anyone to train. Try slayer out, you will make cash, get higher skill total, kill new monsters and have more fun as there is tons of variety within the skill :).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

It only seems to be worth power-levelling at Pest Control if you are 100+ combat, so you can use the best boat. Otherwise, it seems like a waste of time considering the loss of drops, xp, and the time it takes per game, that of which can't be a definite win.

I would suggest Guthans at Bandits, Dharoks at Ape Atoll, Giant Spider Killing, Slayer with a Black Mask, or killing undead with a Salve (e) Amulet for best results. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

You used to get 1 ticket per game, but the tickets used to provide you with more xp/ticket. Now you get 1 ticket on the lowest boat, 2 on the medium, and 3 on the highest level boat, I believe.

I am unsure of the times, but it generally doesn't take very long on the 100+ boat. Longer on the lower level boats.

I'm a 45 defence pure, and the best training methods I used were D-Hally on Fire Giants, Black Mask on slayer tasks, Salve (e) on undead, or power training on mossies/giant spiders. I would suggest trying some of these, as they were quite effective for myself.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png