.::Subtle Kill's Sig Gallery::.

SubtleKilling

Some of them aren't that bad, but not a fan of some of them either. Nothing to really comment on -- they look like about any other abstract work I've seen.

Not bad for a 13 year old, however. Not bad at all.

You've made more sigs since February than I've made in my whole 4 years of graphic design. :shock:

Damn I need to make some more. :D

You have the concept of what looks good in an image, so improve on that, and don't be afraid to just start over if you don't like where something is going. Great pieces rarely are completed first time.

spacescenev24.jpg

Some of them aren't that bad, but not a fan of some of them either. Nothing to really comment on -- they look like about any other abstract work I've seen.

Not bad for a 13 year old, however. Not bad at all.

i agree, some look a little to basic for my likings. but yet, they look good. keep it up.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

After going on Planet Renders more and more frequently my sig styles changed a lot. My older sigs are a lot more like the ones i've saw here. Unrealistic, messy, badly put together effects that really don't relate to the render/stock and with no lighting and horrible text slapped down on the sig for the fun of it. Hell, i'd probably get more credit posting my first sig. But I realised these sigs require very little effort and are not hard to make..

Also Rainy_Day i'd appreciate it if you'd give constructive criticism instead of repeating what yaff2 said, thank you.

They all look really good. But as mentioned above nothing stands out as being a unique style to you. One thing to comment on is that borders will always make a sig look better. As for your texting, none of your text flows with the sig, but that can always be a hard thing to master.

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

After going on Planet Renders more and more frequently my sig styles changed a lot. My older sigs are a lot more like the ones i've saw here. Unrealistic, messy, badly put together effects that really don't relate to the render/stock and with no lighting and horrible text slapped down on the sig for the fun of it. Hell, i'd probably get more credit posting my first sig. But I realised these sigs require very little effort and are not hard to make..

Also Rainy_Day i'd appreciate it if you'd give constructive criticism instead of repeating what yaff2 said, thank you.

Wow, take a chill pill dude..

Personally, I look at these and go 'Meh, yet another gallery filled with abstract sigs.." There's nothing special, nothing to wow me or keep my interest.. Maybe there's just too many photoshoppers on this gallery these days, I don't know.. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I don't get it. You criticize these average, boring abstract sigs which are just a slapped on render with some effects... yet you do roughly the same thing?

Try and develop your own style IMO. Right now these look like most of the signatures everyone else makes. There are a few of these that are pretty decent as far as focus points and actual artwork goes, but the majority are a bit more poor.

Nothing I can really point out though, just try and develop a style of your own.