top 5 cancelled cartoons according to me (again..)

Kane

Jackie Chan Adventures and Futurama are all i could think of.

unless Family Guy counts as one too.

Jackie chan still plays I think,I've seen newer episodes recently

And I'm pissed about mission hill I liked that show a lot..

3hitssigfw3.png

yes family guy has been cancelled and just because it is coming back still means its cancelled atm.

im not sure about ATHF because im not american but i have been told it has been cancelled by a few poeple. the rest i am positive has been cancelled.

Guest GhostRanger

What about Hey, Arnold! guys?

hey football head!

i particularly miss any cartoons from the early 90s that were on Nickelodeon;

rocko's modern life was a very good show... heffer made it complete

What are we considering cancelled? Because I just saw an episode of Hey, Arnold! last week.

What about Hey, Arnold! guys?

hey football head!

i particularly miss any cartoons from the early 90s that were on Nickelodeon;

rocko's modern life was a very good show... heffer made it complete

What are we considering cancelled? Because I just saw an episode of Hey, Arnold! last week.

Reruns are different, cancelled means no more episodes comissioned

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I liked Hey, Arnold a lot lol. Here's my random order...

Mission hill... only seen like 4 episodes but they where so funny...

Hey, Arnold... so funny even when i watch the reruns...

Beast Wars... I dunno if this counts as a cartoon...

Might Ducks... I love hockey...

Recess... Was just like how school was... with all the stereotypes

I've gotta say:

Clone High

God, The Devil, And Bob

Futurama

I think that Sealab 2021 is cancelled, or close to being so, cause the guy that voiced capitan murphy is dead.

Can't think of anything else.

I've gotta say:

Clone High

God, The Devil, And Bob

Futurama

I think that Sealab 2021 is cancelled, or close to being so, cause the guy that voiced capitan murphy is dead.

why don't they cancel that show...not very creative any way.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

If that counts, that is like the best cartoon ever. It was so cool. It changed to look, New Beast Wars or something, but I don't think they ever finished the original story. It was such a good story, amazing fights...Awesomeness.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

If that counts, that is like the best cartoon ever. It was so cool. It changed to look, New Beast Wars or something, but I don't think they ever finished the original story. It was such a good story, amazing fights...Awesomeness.

The new one was beast machines, and it didn't have any of the charm of the original at all. The story sort of just went to nothing to make room for more fights..

I mean, the original was pretty much just fights too, but at least they were fights to acheive some sort of goal that had something to do with the storyline, instead of "Hey, they're evidently our sworn enemies, let's battle them for 20 minutes!"

IRKAa.jpg

I've gotta say:

Clone High

God, The Devil, And Bob

Futurama

There still making new episodes of sealab even tho captain murphy is dead. They use another caractor as captain now.

And for me it is....

1. Case Closed

2. Futurama

3. Mission Hill

4. Home Movies

5. Oblongs

I've gotta say:

Clone High

God, The Devil, And Bob

Futurama

Someone else actually remembers that show?! I've been asking people for years and I just get weird looks..

Fox just pisses me off. They start airing family guy. Cancel it. It goes on adult swim and becomes popular. Fox sees the money they could be making. They decide to make new episodes. I saw a commercial the other day where fox says "We had the guts to air Family Guy. And now we're ready to bring it back home." Acting like they did nothing wrong.

Bastards.

Four words: Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats hoooooooo!!!

Thundercats own you!!!

And Hey Arnold is awesome. I love Helga, shes the cartoon version of me. As for canceled, didn't they cancel Spongebob before the movie came out? And don't get on me for liking Spongebob either. I watched the premere of it on Nickelodeon and instantly had a new favorite toon--everyone else copied me.

Futurama was easily the best and should never have been cancelled 4 series in, they could have squeezed another 8 out no problem :)

agreed. Futurama was the best thing to come out of fox in a long time. It was funnier than the simpsons, and smarter and funnier than family guy. A wish they would put it back on the air instead of family guy, because family guy looks like its gonna use the same jokes they did in the first 3 seasons, of the previews ive seen Peter has 2-3 jokes on the word duty, they already killed that joke. Futurama had a bright future(get it, its a pun...) eh, maybe if we all write 5 letters a day for a year to fox, it will go on the air, or we get a restraining order or something.

Futurama was easily the best and should never have been cancelled 4 series in, they could have squeezed another 8 out no problem :)

agreed. Futurama was the best thing to come out of fox in a long time. It was funnier than the simpsons, and smarter and funnier than family guy. A wish they would put it back on the air instead of family guy, because family guy looks like its gonna use the same jokes they did in the first 3 seasons, of the previews ive seen Peter has 2-3 jokes on the word duty, they already killed that joke. Futurama had a bright future(get it, its a pun...) eh, maybe if we all write 5 letters a day for a year to fox, it will go on the air, or we get a restraining order or something.

matt groening himself cancelled it to concentrate more on simpsons

matt groening himself cancelled it to concentrate more on simpsons

the simpson was a good show. was. now all the new episodes sucks. i still watch the old episodes, but i try to avoide the new ones. they are stupid and not funny. matt should go back to futurama and just stop making new episodes of the simpson.

Runescape Supreme Destiny

120/122 combat http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

99/99 str lvl 300 mortal

94/95 def lvl 220 god

99/99 att STAYCW2