I hate how

willysp

100% agreed, we had a thread about how rsc had no scammers ect and i cant even properly disagree becouse im not allowed to name kryptix or robinhood, oops i just did, but honestly its not like every body on the face of rs doesnt know these 2 guys are scum, and anyone who doesnt is in danger of being ripped off by them :wall:

Oh my I was even one of the victims of Kryptix. :shock:

uptight this forum is, if you admit you have broken a rule like giving money to an alt character, the whole community tries to reem you. its ridiculous, cant you be more relaxed and let things slide.

Stop taking runescape so seriously and get life's if you get so butthurt over someone breaking a rule in an online game, you need to go outside and hangout with a friend. and for those of you who say you have a life outside RS, stop lieing,if you have a life outside RS you wouldnt be getting so butthurt over this stuff.

and another thing, i hate how many freaking subsections there are, like right now im probably posting this in the wrong section, even though im ranting in the ranting forum, im not breaking any rules of this forum, hell im not even breaking any rules in runescape because i dont play it anymore, yet this will probably be locked because the mods dont like what im saying. Its a rant forum, let me rant!

If you're not willing to uphold the rules of a game, then get the **** off of a fansite dedicated to said game.

Don't worry, common sense like that will form once you hit your teenage years.

so if your part of something you cant dislike a rule or law that goes with it? if thats the case half of all americans should leave the country.

dont worry, common sense like that will form when you hit the teenage years of your life.

That's easy to say I guess, but a country is totally different you know :-s It's quite easy to leave a Forum in comparison to leaving a country. A country is not only a bunch of rules and laws, it's also culture and all that etc. like a way of life. And a forum, well, I hate to break it to you, but it isn't such a big part of your life. So if you don't like the community in a forum, you could just change to some other forum that suits your maturity needs, (insert random flame about low maturity/age here :P).

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

hmm, i geuss people who rant about stuff and arent affraid to speak there mind need to get outside.

thanks for enlightening me guys :)

i kinda hope you trash talkers get herpies.

its not that i hate people who follow the rules, its people who are so uptight about it and wont let things slide.

That surely shows the maturity of this nonargumental argument.. :roll:'

[hide=Quote]

uptight this forum is, if you admit you have broken a rule like giving money to an alt character, the whole community tries to reem you. its ridiculous, cant you be more relaxed and let things slide.

Stop taking runescape so seriously and get life's if you get so butthurt over someone breaking a rule in an online game, you need to go outside and hangout with a friend. and for those of you who say you have a life outside RS, stop lieing,if you have a life outside RS you wouldnt be getting so butthurt over this stuff.

and another thing, i hate how many freaking subsections there are, like right now im probably posting this in the wrong section, even though im ranting in the ranting forum, im not breaking any rules of this forum, hell im not even breaking any rules in runescape because i dont play it anymore, yet this will probably be locked because the mods dont like what im saying. Its a rant forum, let me rant!

If you're not willing to uphold the rules of a game, then get the **** off of a fansite dedicated to said game.

so if your part of something you cant dislike a rule or law that goes with it? if thats the case half of all americans should leave the country.

dont worry, common sense like that will form when you hit the teenage years of your life.

That's easy to say I guess, but a country is totally different you know :-s It's quite easy to leave a Forum in comparison to leaving a country. A country is not only a bunch of rules and laws, it's also culture and all that etc. like a way of life. And a forum, well, I hate to break it to you, but it isn't such a big part of your life. So if you don't like the community in a forum, you could just change to some other forum that suits your maturity needs, (insert random flame about low maturity/age here :P).

[/hide]

Unfortunealty, Jagex doesn't allow petitions. Try sending this rant through Customer Support...I dare you...

hopesolopatriot.jpg

hmm, i geuss people who rant about stuff and arent affraid to speak there mind need to get outside.

thanks for enlightening me guys :)

i kinda hope you trash talkers get herpies.

its not that i hate people who follow the rules, its people who are so uptight about it and wont let things slide.

That surely shows the maturity of this nonargumental argument.. :roll:'

[hide=Quote]

[/hide]

Unfortunealty, Jagex doesn't allow petitions. Try sending this rant through Customer Support...I dare you...

done and done.

i have balls to try and argue "the man" that your so keen to fall in love with. dont dare me to do anything.

but i will prolly get an automated response "Your query was appreciated, however we dont give a damn about your opinion" stupid support...

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar