Slayer Help

Knotch_Blade

Just a little tid-bit of info, but i know of a level 3 skiller with 51 slay, so its definitly possible for you to slay. As you improve your combat, you'll get harder tasks.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Just a little tid-bit of info, but i know of a level 3 skiller with 51 slay, so its definitly possible for you to slay. As you improve your combat, you'll get harder tasks.

zzzamorak and summer sleep both have 56 slayer.

Back on topic, yes you can definately start slayer, no doubt.

zzzamorak and summer sleep both have 56 slayer.

Back on topic, yes you can definately start slayer, no doubt.

I was referring to Zzzamorak, he's leveled up since i last looked.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

For the record he trained slayer using recoil rings. FYI. Which means he didn't technically use combat. So the thread posters question is actually a valid one.

OT:

I would suggest training slayer controlled. You will appreciate doing so once you get around 60-70 slayer and realize you jumped 50-60 combat levels. Unless you are a pure, I suggest you do this, its well worth it, and I wish I would of.

But in short, yes you can train slayer very easily, just use the master in Burthorpe.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

For the record he trained slayer using recoil rings. FYI. Which means he didn't technically use combat. So the thread posters question is actually a valid one.

And all the genie lamps he's come across over his illustrious skilling career (i think).

Use the Burthope master to slay at your level. Unless cows and chickens 1-hit you, I see no reason for you to abstain from training combat with slayer. :)

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png