Sir spamelot; or the good ol' spam of ham.

Final_Mercy

I post a lot, and like to rant a lot too, I occasionally buy stuff from the forums, it's just I don't post and all, but I see it everywhere, not just applying to myself; SPAM.

not spamming like @#$@#%OFMGS$" that stuff; I'm talking about.. the posts

I don't see a post like "oh, it's life I mean sorry you got scammed/hacked/betrayed, but it happens, even to us", I see rude comments like "lol nerd, get over it, this is bull*whopper*, what happened to the maturity of forums? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD PEOPLE???

This world may be full of corruption, it's just not that "nothing can be done", it's NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE, Only if someone had the pistachios to do something about this horrid corruption, the world would be great, even with honest gamers and all other.

To start a good generation; why don't we all start posting nicely instead of spamming and ridiculing others!

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Tip.It's Staff is working on cleaning up the spam. Also, some of the players are reporting, and helping them out. I do agree that many players should start posting correctly, but when would that happen?

Either way I'm going to stay with Tip.It Forever.

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Tip.It's Staff is working on cleaning up the spam. Also, some of the players are reporting, and helping them out. I do agree that many players should start posting correctly, but when would that happen?

Quoted for truth

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

There's the times where the people complaints are simply stupid, and then there's the ones that tend to always say "build a bridge and get over it". Both annoy me; the latter should stop feeling like they're a superior breed that is to rule the forum without even considering the destinator's feelings.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Everytime I see a post that remotely looks like span I report it. I suggest you do the same. It helps to clean up the forums a bit and I hope that users getting reported for multiple spamming posts get at least some sort of temporary ban or some type of punishment of that nature that will make them think twice before ruining a different persons day.

There's the times where the people complaints are simply stupid, and then there's the ones that tend to always say "build a bridge and get over it". Both annoy me; the latter should stop feeling like they're a superior breed that is to rule the forum without even considering the destinator's feelings.

You are exactly correct. (bold) In all honesty if you think a rant is unimportant, is irrelevant or even if it is "stupid" or "overused". It all goes back to the classic quote "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." People are to immature to realize this and simply have no respect for other peoples dispositions.

(underlined)People who think they are gaining "respect" or are actually gaining self confidence, are in-fact very ridiculous. They need to stop playing this game because noone will give you respect for hurting another players feeling especially over a video game.

--------------------------------------------------------

Short and simple report people to help the problem. Don't complain and become part of the problem :wink:

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?? You expect me to take a thread like this-

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712493

seriously?? Puh-lease! -.-

People who think they are gaining "respect" or are actually gaining self confidence, are in-fact very ridiculous. They need to stop playing this game because noone will give you respect for hurting another players feeling especially over a video game.

If your feelings are really that hurt over what someone said in an online forum, you need psychiatric help. :roll:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?? You expect me to take a thread like this-

People who think they are gaining "respect" or are actually gaining self confidence, are in-fact very ridiculous. They need to stop playing this game because noone will give you respect for hurting another players feeling especially over a video game.

If your feelings are really that hurt over what someone said in an online forum, you need psychiatric help. :roll:

Peoples feeling get hurt over watching their friend stub their toes... some people are very intact with their feelings and only minor changes in their environment can stimulate that sensation. It happens. So just because you or I don't worry ourselves with what other peoples say over a forum doesn't mean someone else needs "psychiatric help" because they are feeling indifferent.

I also enjoy how you seem to be quoting every post I make. As for your other one, I am hardly stuck up, the only rich I have ever been was in a run down apartment for 8 years of my life, if you want to consider it rich. I do because alot of people out there have nothing. The only hypocrite I see is the one calling other people rich and "stuck-up". Just because I can use proper grammar(for the most part) and payed attention in English class doesn't mean that I was raised in the upper classes. Nor am I stuck-up, for if I was, I wouldn't be posting everyday in the H&A forums. I'd have the mind of "well those people are idiots, why should I help them?!??" or even "Its not my problem." but instead I take the time to provide knowledge that I have to them and I am stuck up? I suggest you look in the mirror before you judge others. Get the "gestalt" before you start throwing things out there.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Final_Mercy, I've a question for you. Are you Death_Hippy's clone? You two rant too much, I guess. But meh.

It's because RS is populated by noobs and immature people. They are rude 'cuz they think they'll look "c00l and g00d, d00d". Which they won't.

Peoples feeling get hurt over watching their friend stub their toes... some people are very intact with their feelings and only minor changes in their environment can stimulate that sensation. It happens. So just because you or I don't worry ourselves with what other peoples say over a forum doesn't mean someone else needs "psychiatric help" because they are feeling indifferent.

I also enjoy how you seem to be quoting every post I make. As for your other one, I am hardly stuck up, the only rich I have ever been was in a run down apartment for 8 years of my life, if you want to consider it rich. I do because alot of people out there have nothing. The only hypocrite I see is the one calling other people rich and "stuck-up". Just because I can use proper grammar(for the most part) and payed attention in English class doesn't mean that I was raised in the upper classes. Nor am I stuck-up, for if I was, I wouldn't be posting everyday in the H&A forums. I'd have the mind of "well those people are idiots, why should I help them?!??" or even "Its not my problem." but instead I take the time to provide knowledge that I have to them and I am stuck up? I suggest you look in the mirror before you judge others. Get the "gestalt" before you start throwing things out there.

How am I 'rich and stuck up'? I was just pointing out the hypocritcy in your post, which you viewed as a personal attack. Don't you see the parallels between that and what you said to TheTrueNoob?

About my indifference.. Just because I'm not all 'bleeding hearts of the world unite' doesn't mean I need psychiatric help. In fact, I probably should've have said that because you people read way too much into what others say... :roll:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

1. I'm not death_hippy's clone, even if I like to rant, at least I don't copy his sig's character *vincent from final fantasy 7? or 8?

2. thanks for spamming useless things in my own post, which is, of course -.- about spam :?

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

1. I'm not death_hippy's clone, even if I like to rant, at least I don't copy his sig's character *vincent from final fantasy 7? or 8?

2. thanks for spamming useless things in my own post, which is, of course -.- about spam :?

I was just jokingly asking you. And he copied me (as I joined before, and it's seven) :P . I've nothing against you and your many rants.

Was that second one aimed at me? If so, I did not spam, I stayed on the point of the topic (which is spam :o ).