Recovery Questions

SERG_Troy

Recovery Questions Last Set:

November 9th

Recovery Questions Last Set:

November 10th

After first logging in, it tells you when you last set your recovery questions. However, for me it appears as though it switches. As in, some login's it says November 9th, and some it says November 10th. No it's not a life changing thing, but i'm wondering why it's happening? :?

I know this is it for sure, as when I first thought I saw it I took note of it and monitored it for the next 5-6 days. It is changing, havn't found a pattern of it yet, just rotates between the two every few login's/days.

cool_ice77.png

cool_ice77.png

yeah, this happened to me and a couple of my friends....I think it's just a minor glitch.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Maybe it depends on the world?They are in different parts of the world, so different time zones. I too have this problem since august, when i set my questions while on vacation, 3 time zones away from where i live. My account is still secure, so i wouldn't worry too much.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.