EPISODE 5 COMPLETE-Runescape: A Reality

Legolover64

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g094.gif !!I LOVE YOU MINTY & MICHAEL!!g094.gif

RSR6 pleased0622.gif

6 Is a good number to stop on, don't ya think? I mean, it is the perfect number if you're a big math fruit... You guys are totally awesome, the movies are to die for. ^_^ If it's time to quit, it's time to quit. Get on with it all. Byebye RSR and hellooo Sally! *cough* >_>

blueho7.png

rightsanimeme1.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

g094.gif !!I LOVE YOU MINTY & MICHEAL!!g094.gif

RSR6 pleased0622.gif

6 Is a good number to stop on, don't ya think? I mean, it is the perfect number if you're a big math fruit... You guys are totally awesome, the movies are to die for. ^_^ If it's time to quit, it's time to quit. Get on with it all. Byebye RSR and hellooo Sally! *cough* >_>

Congratulations, you spelled their names wrong :) So much for the loving

And 23 is a better number anyways

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Hah, they both grew balls and realised it was lame.

at least they have some now... which is more than i can say for you... im not surprised you have over 2000 posts if they are all just spam like this... if u don't like it don't post..

On topic: great vids dude. cracked me up so much. Minty and Michael come back we want more..

cheesebap7dz.jpg

GUESS WHAT?!

They both said we were "out of ideas" as in ideas that would be funny to RS people as well as non-RS players.

Ideas? PLEASE?!

Stop while you're ahead.

*pushes Smithie out of the room and locks the door* ok. now... hmm...

Michael's the one who 'died' right? and Peter is the one who is totally freaked out by it, right? Why not start a total phob of Mike, for Peter, and somehow get Mike pissed off soo much at Pete that Mike hurts Peter's feelings and drives him back to the woods to live with his bear brothers. hmm... you said you had a bear costum right? XDDDDDDDDD

Pete can turn into a bear and totally OWN Mike. oh, and Minty can watch O.O *pulls out 2hander*

:lol: :lol:

*thinks somemore* that would be boring unless there was some other plot in the mix... OMG. a vid of Mike fighting a bear on RS *cough*and dying. then in some uber leet editing skillz the bear would turn into Peter and take Mike's st00f or cry or something. Or irl, do that. :lol:

well, im done. anyone else?

EDIT: While this is all happening, Minty could be on his own adventure... o0o0o0o0o

blueho7.png

rightsanimeme1.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

• 3 months later...

pardon my ultra noob noob question but... where is it? when i click on the link it comes up with some search button and some menus n stuff, what do i do? :oops: . i really wana c cos everyone laughing :lol:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Guest demon027
pardon my ultra noob noob question but... where is it? when i click on the link it comes up with some search button and some menus n stuff, what do i do? :oops: . i really wana c cos everyone laughing :lol: