another mime theory

arizark

i have come to the conclusion that whilst killing lesser demons u are more likely to get a mime my friend has had over 10 mimes at lesser demons but it might be possible that u have to be 90+because i got a mime there only after i was level 90 tell me what u think

kirby-sig.gif

from what i heard and read from many threads...and plus from my own experience you're more likely to get a mime killing alot of low level npc's...

i got 3 mimes so far...

1st killing goblins...

2nd killing guards

3'rd killing zombies...

from what i have heard if you kill lots and lots of lower lvl monsters to you.. then you can get one.. i got one killing terrorbirds the otehr day

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

i have come to the conclusion that whilst killing lesser demons u are more likely to get a mime my friend has had over 10 mimes at lesser demons but it might be possible that u have to be 90+because i got a mime there only after i was level 90 tell me what u think

iv come to the conclusion that you are a moron

theyre RANDOM events

RANDOM meaning that there is no theory, other than RANDOMNESS (and probably some function in there...)

I started training on my ranger at lesser demons yesterday (im only 36 combat btw)... and i got my first ever maze/mime within the first 2 hours.

Think i'm in order for a mime soon :)

theyre RANDOM events

RANDOM meaning that there is no theory, other than RANDOMNESS (and probably some function in there...)

I think they are random with some distinct parameters...

Well.. try this:

Train ONE combat skill for a long time (well actually 2 since you gain hitpoint exp anyway), and dont interrupt it by doing other skills, dont id herbs, dont bury bones, dont high alch anything, dont teleport etc.

Me and a friend have kept doing this, and since saturday, ive had 2 mimes and my friend has gotten 4, we've been training Attack, then switching to Strength after a mime, then switching to Defence, then back to Attack.

i think its like my theory, that you like get your mime from the same monster everytime.. i've gotten 2 mimes, both at ice cave. So maybe that if you get the first mime at lesser, then i would keep on training there.

Same with mazes i've gotten both mine as lessers, not anywhere else..

acountgreatfw3.th.gif