First pixel- Learnt to make them today- EDITED AGAIN!

King_Rage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, if I were to TRY to be gramatically correct, I probably would seem so much more intellectual, but it is a pathetic discussion. You are a ignorant, barbarous fool. I catechize you to stop. Please.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

I'm sorry, the sentence composition was so poor that I misinterpreted it.

My mistake.

excuses lol... i dont mind teenage in his defense font know him too well so wouldnt say we're friends but hmm...

TeenageLooser- III

MYweponsgood- 0

muahahaha

and on the art, it isnt the best, not the worst, try practicing more and posting after you ask friends and such if they like it.....

and on smelly's first pixel you can tell the person is traced :D

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Nobody likes you anyway, so why don't you just go kill yourself

Please, speak for your self :roll: . and they are free, does that make them automaticly good? no. I'm not saying Jake had the right to insult you, although that is what you get when you blatently insult others, but...

ah hell, can't we all just get along :wink: . Then again... I guess not.

So think what you want, but, please, next time speak for your self before you start insulting my friends.

OMFGZ its NADRIL!!!! OMG HAVE MY CHILDREN!!!

I catechize you to stop.

2 entries found for catechize.

catÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷eÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷chize

tr.v. catÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷eÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷chized, catÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷eÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷chizÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ing, catÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷eÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷chizÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷es

1. To teach the principles of Christian dogma, discipline, and ethics by means of questions and answers.

2. To question or examine closely or methodically: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅBoswell was eternally catechizing him on all kinds of subjectsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Why don't you stop posting on this thread...Now, myweaponsgood. All of you infact, stop being so imflammatory, I swear, I'm getting tired of it, as are mny I'm willing to bet.

imflammatory. big word!

ah ha! i figured it out! nacho is a drag queen , home sexual yaoi freak muahahahahahahha.. hrmmm..really nacho your being very annoying... and off topicy spmnessy.. or something...

and i hate to agree with wepon... but i do hate when people use words out of context. its just so vexing! hehe me ish a bigs werd yuser!

P.S (MyWeponsGood uses Smarterchild...lol, so do i :D)

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Nobody likes you anyway, so why don't you just go kill yourself

Please, speak for your self :roll: . and they are free, does that make them automaticly good? no. I'm not saying Jake had the right to insult you, although that is what you get when you blatently insult others, but...

ah hell, can't we all just get along :wink: . Then again... I guess not.

So think what you want, but, please, next time speak for your self before you start insulting my friends.

Sorry, only on weekends.

weapon, i mearly told you to not generalize and say "everyone hates jake!" I could care less if you as a person don't like him, and if you have a problem with him, take it up in pm. But telling a person to go "kill them self?" common...

and Desp... you too are very anoying.. and off topicy spmnessy.. and i'm going to stop before someone barges in saying that to me. (considering i've left my self wide open as of now)

Anyways.. lets just get back onto the origonal topic. as i said, work on your drawing before you go to shading king.

I catechize you to stop.

2 entries found for catechize.

catÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷eÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷chize

tr.v. catÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷eÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷chized, catÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷eÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷chizÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ing, catÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷eÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷chizÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷es

1. To teach the principles of Christian dogma, discipline, and ethics by means of questions and answers.

2. To question or examine closely or methodically: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅBoswell was eternally catechizing him on all kinds of subjectsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

lmao, probably *.com I mean dictionary.com. :lol: I happen to have a larger, more intelligent vocabulary than you, and I DON'T use amazingly cabbage dictionary websites. Just SHUT UP YOU UGLY FOOL. Sorry, i stooped down to your pathetic level of Vacuosness

you have a larger vocabulary than the dictionary? you're my hero.

but let's get on topic.

I'm not just saying this to flame, but that attempt is really not good at all. I think you should practice more before you post something.

NACHO aparently you can't read. I said "I have a larger and more intelligent vocabulary than YOU" not dictionary.com you fool.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

dictionary11sy.png

No definition at all for "catechize" or any form of the word.

dictionary29qw.png

"catechism- n. A short book summarizing the basic tenets of a religion in the form of questions and answers. --catechist n. --catechize v.

http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/c/c0159700.html

http://www.opc.org/new_horizons/NH01/0001d.html

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/catechize

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?b ... =catechize

http://www.allwords.com/word-catechize.html

Your word is bogus. It is a word, however it has no bearing at all on this situation. Nor does it even make sense in the way that you used it. You most likely looked in a thesaurus for "demand" or "instruct" and saw this word. But even then, it still doesnt make sense...

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Ok, i'm tired of you. You obviously are some middle aged man with no life that has to TAKE PICTURES OF A DICTIONARY TO PROVE A POINT. I have NO desire to talk to someone twice my age and argue with them who has more proper grammar. I'M 13 YOU IDIOT. I don't give a cabbage about your ignorance.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Wow...you are so blatantly stupid. I examined more than one dictionary for a reason. Also, the 99 cent dictionary is STILL an official Webster's dictionary, price doesn't effect content of a book like a dictionary. Its not a "K-mart dictionary", it is a Webster's dictionary, which happened to be on sale at K-mart. I suppose a 99 cent Barnes and Noble dictionary would be more "accurate"?

Why can't you just admit that you used the wrong word, and you used it incorrectly? How am I ignorant? You are the one who refuses to see your own idiocy. I know I'm a jagoff, and I'm prod of it. I admitted I misread a sentence (which was poorly worded), and you can't admit that you used a nonsensical word? Okay...

You tried to use a 5 dollar word, it backfired. It's okay, and you can admit the error of your ways.

Myweponsgood.gif

Your coloring is decent. If you work on your line art, you could make a decent pic.

Try drawing by hand and then scanning ur line drawing in if u have a scanner.

Then just clean up the lines with a black brush in paintshop or whatever, and clean up any stray marks with the eraser.

This works very good for some people who have trouble controlling the mouse. If you can scan, draw us a line art picture and post it, then we could give you advice on drawing, lines, etc...

Myweponsgood.gif

What do you think of the shading on the armor? Should I do it further into the armor. What I mean is that I only did it 4 pixels or so each way into the armor, would it be better if I did it 10 or more pixels in each direction (lighter and darker)?

I'm sorry, the sentence composition was so poor that I misinterpreted it.

My mistake.

excuses lol... i dont mind teenage in his defense font know him too well so wouldnt say we're friends but hmm...

TeenageLooser- III

MYweponsgood- 0

muahahaha

and on the art, it isnt the best, not the worst, try practicing more and posting after you ask friends and such if they like it.....

and on smelly's first pixel you can tell the person is traced :D

proving the point to a "t." i gotta love when they try dissing you with uncomprehendable jumbles of the english language.

What do you think of the shading on the armor? Should I do it further into the armor. What I mean is that I only did it 4 pixels or so each way into the armor, would it be better if I did it 10 or more pixels in each direction (lighter and darker)?