Help with Monkey Madness puzzle, please.

Takeshi58

I've been working at this for hours... with no clear end in sight, and my brain has gone to mush. I'd be grateful to whoever could help me on this. This is the progress I've made so far on this try:

PleaseHelp.png

And no, I haven't logged out too. As I said earilier, I'd be very, very grateful to whomever helps me.

EDIT: I only have 100 k, and I don't feel like merchanting (This whole thing has irritated me, and thrown my focus out of whack, so I don't feel like merchanting long term) so buying this stupid puzzle isn't an option.

I think the best way to do this puzzle would be in sections. First off all in the hanger area where the gnome gliders are there are some crates there that show what the completed puzzle should look like. Grab one of these and take a look at it so you know where each part of the puzzle goes. Then in completely different sections move the puzzle pieces around to the correct place e.g. start with the top row going from left to right even if some other pieces are already in the correct position. You can follow this strategy for all of the rows and should make it a lot easier for you.

Hope I helped.

No clue about puzzle, but I would HIGHLY recommend buying it. You could earn that much running nats in world 36 for a half hour...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Do row 1

Do row 2

Do row 3

Do the left 6 squares (first 3 of rows 4 and 5)

Do the last 4 (the last 2 [2 on the right] of row 4 and the 4th block of row 5) and there is no 5th block of row 5.

pay for it ......take the time to make some money and pay for it !!

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

:XD: I paid for it. In the time it takes to attempt or do this puzzle, you can make 200k. lololol.

I did it in 5 mins lol, so not worth it.

Yikes. You must have alot of better puzzle-solving skills then me hehe :D

postedimage.png

Took me 20 minutes, but now I can do it in a record of 121 seconds.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=561080

http://websamba.com/jeebe/slidepuzzle/slidepuzzle.asp

The first is a guide, the second is practice puzzles.