Price changes?

wakka102

So i've heard that the GE is suppose to update its prices daily based on what the computer's pick up (rise or drop on the demand or supply for that day), however, As far as I can see, the prices have no changed since yesterday morning. Is there a certain time of the day that the prices are updated at?

It's not about the actual price, Wakka wants to speculate on when the prices are changed on a daily basis.

sorry thought he wanted the time of the last price change about 9 am eastern time

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

Nearly everything I checked a couple hours ago has changed from what I was buying and selling at yesterday...

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

I think they update the prices more often then everyday because I was selling my cooked lobs yesterday and itnotified me that my item had changed. I go back to see that the lobs max and min prices had changed but none of my other items did. So I think it updates regularly.

prospektssigza4.jpg

With most normal updates i have noticed its usually around 2-3pm GMT (i think thts around 9 eastern time) - today they got updated just before 3.

At this early stage id say its impossible to tell if they will be regular or at what time these updates will occur, perhaps eventually they will beable to automate it so it updates every hour or so?

Avid43.png